Am i taking to much time?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl on friend's birthday party. She started talking to me but i was drunk so i immediately started with kino. I pulled her hair lightly and asked her is she wearing a wig. She smiled and we continued our convo. It was really going fine except some parts i can't remember but my friend told me i didn't do anything stupid(he was a wing distracting her friend). After that she invited me to her birthday which was in 3 days and confirmed it later with the text. I went to birthday party and she was absent and fleeing from guest to guest.. maybe this wasn't the best place to meet her again. I texted her after and i am not sure if i am taking it too slow? Should I invite her for coffee or such? She already texted me that she gave me her number to call her so we can talk in person. Now we are texting and I am not sure what to do. Should i text her for another day so i learn more about her or to call her now?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:18 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Call her. Meet up somewhere near your place. Escalate. Take her to your place. Bang.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Call her and talk to her. Texting is for setting up a date, it's not for getting to know each other.

She said she gave you her number to call her - she is giving you a direct sign of what to do. If you
keep texting her, she may leave.

Here's a guide on texting I made a while ago on do's and don'ts of texting

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZHO6FIjQw[/youtube]

And here's a guide on how to call her - what to say and how:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNiR4a7-iWM[/youtube]

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure