How do you create emotional spikes?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm going out fairly regularly and I open with a lot attraction, physicality.. i can isolate.

This is where things are going down hill right now... I go too logical and not enough emotional spikes and attraction dies down. I run out of things to say too.

How can I practice this? Any exercise or something?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Describe what you mean by "going out". Are you talking about going to bars and clubs?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah clubs...night game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:33 pm 
The Grand Puba

Creating emotional spikes, IMO, are more of a day game/cold approach strategy. When you are at a bar or a club, creating emotional spikes are a bit of overkill since approaching/flirting is generally expected and acceptable behavior. You should be working to stimulate the physical connection while you're out. The last thing you want to do is get too wordy...you'll end up talking yourself out of the physical attraction.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

That's exactly what it is...my flirting is bad right now. I'm getting too logical. How can i practice being more flirty?

what happens is that i create a lot of attraction in the beginning and it dies down and i try to revive it with being physical but it becomes too late..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 am 
The Grand Puba

Sounds like you are stopping. If you're isolating, then the next thing you should be doing is getting her to go to another location (some place close to where you live is preferable).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

yeah night game seems to be more emotional...not sure how to be more emotional. any tips?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:57 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
yeah night game seems to be more emotional...not sure how to be more emotional. any tips?
I'm saying night game is less emotional and more physical. Girl's go out and their minds are more open to meeting guys...so you don't have to create an emotional wedge to gain their interests.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:46 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Listen to Jack.

Night game is faster paced, typically in a sexualized environment. You can flirt but the physical takes point. Nobody goes to a club to talk.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I go too logical and not enough emotional spikes and attraction dies down. I run out of things to say too.

How can I practice this? Any exercise or something?
You don't have to say .....anything.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Practise talking and changing the emotion of your voice. You can keep girls interested in what you're saying by disconnecting content from emotion. An example would be telling a story about how you saw a dog, but tell it like you'd tell a story about being abducted by aliens. Remember, people only care about emotions. Your content can be virtually nonsense a lot of the time.