Snapchat shit test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Snapchat shit test?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm snapchatting with this girl..been going really well. We had a a small convo, then I replied to her whith a picture of myself, without the face. She replied with a selfie,saying; are you afraid to show your face? (i've sent her pics of my face before, don't know where this ? came from) I replied with 2 pictures, including my face saying: Really scared and Why, do you want to see more of me?

Felt like a shit test, and don't know if I should played this otherwise. She didn't reply..but that doesn't matter. Need advice, to improve my game..thanks ;)

Post subject: Re: Snapchat shit test?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think it is better to say: ''Why should i show you my face? You already seen it before?'' Make her work to get your attention. If you need to play along don't do it for to long and keep using neggs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:50 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

No such thing as shit tests.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just don't neg her too much or else it will come off as insulting and then she will expect that everytime she says something you will neg.

As far as "shit tests" go they are somewhat of a neg that females make towards men. Women naturally have their own game and agenda. They are always trying to play men for fools. It is just another method for them to narrow down and select a potential suitor or match by sifting the weak from the alphas in the pack.

It is a built in mechanism women possess. You have to just find away around or through it with charisma and clever tactics.