The next step

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: The next step
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Greetings!

Guys, Im going to try to keep this story short as possible. Ive been battling depression and inner demons for the last two years. Finally over this shit and started gaming again. :)

Here it goes, met a girl. Shes my friends girlfriends sister. We played some board games a couple of times in the past month and I was being the old self, funny, relaxed, playful, etc. Actually managed to pull off the perfect high5downlowtoslow neg ever (with a perfect setup) on her, response was funny (and the way her sister looked at me and subtly smiled) . In these few occasions I did everything textbook, maybe not perfect, but at least very good. After that I added her on FB, after around two weeks initiated first chat. Short, funny (opened with GIRLLLLLLL...), all of her responses were immediate. Last Friday I click her again, again the whole chat was short, a lot of joking, told her that were gonna hang at my place but did no invite her, on purpose. Some days after I liked some of her FB profile pictures to show some interest (like 3 or so). Posted a picture (the famous Johnny Bravo Im pretty youre pretty line...), she seemed to like it (reacted to it). Over the years I found out that girls who were into me liked this photo. This is the story so far.

From here on Ive always had a weak game, or so I think. My plan was, since in the last ten days or so I kinda pulled her towards myself, to push away. Not initiating contact until the end of the month or so. The idea is to not chase her, but let her wait. Your thoughts on this? Also, should I set up a group event after some time has passed (like the board playing games)and wait for the chance to make a move given the right circumstances or invite her on a date?

Some additional info: I tried the mirroring stuff, she responded, also said some mediocre jokes as a test and she found them way funnier than the rest of the group. And yeah, the girl has a boyfriend but I know this because my friend told me. This is the reason why Id play it slow. Just to plant seeds and harvest later. :) I have other options at the moment. This one is just a bit more attractive than the others.

Any suggestion on how to continue the story? Comments on what I should have done differently etc. are welcome. Im gaming again and need some confirmations that I still know the basics of the game. :)

Thanks in advance. And yeah, this aint short. :D

Post subject: Re: The next step
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:09 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
From here on Ive always had a weak game, or so I think. My plan was, since in the last ten days or so I kinda pulled her towards myself, to push away. Not initiating contact until the end of the month or so. The idea is to not chase her, but let her wait. Your thoughts on this?
Careful with your "pua tactics". Mindgames only invite mindgames.

That said I'm not sure what you're asking. You want some 1on1 time with this girl but are weighing whether a date invite or a group board game night is better? I mean unless there will be alcohol and you know you can get her alone, I don't see how having a bunch of other people around will aid the situation.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, Im not sure if I should ask her out (more of a direct approach) or be subtle with little hints that I like her.
I dont intend to play mind games, my interest in the girl is genuine (the moment I saw her I liked her, shes a pretty face). Im not faking anything or playing routines. And I have a feeling that there is mutual attraction. However, Im not sure if I should make a move in the near future (this Friday I could chat her up and invite her for a drink) or I could wait for the right moment to make a move (to ask if she wants to sleep at my place or whatever). Id probably get a negative on this one, but it is just enough to let her know what I want. Similar approach worked very well in the past. From here on it is her mind that does the hard work for me. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm 

Quote:
Yes, Im not sure if I should ask her out (more of a direct approach) or be subtle with little hints that I like her.
Subtle hints are what women do. Given that they already own a pussy, chances are they don't want another.
Quote:
I dont intend to play mind games,
Purposely withholding attention until the end of the month is gamey. It's planned. It infringes the natural development of your relation with this girl.

Anyway, since she has a boyfriend asking her on a date makes her decision to cheat a conscious choice she has to make. You want that "It just happened" and "one thing led to another" feeling. Think of it as giving her the excuse she needs. So go for the group get together but don't out of the blue ask if she wants to sleep at your place. That will only have the same effect as described above.
Flirt, tease, build sexual tension. Then get her alone and capitalize on that.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank for the replies. Much appreciated. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have an additional question. How do siblings behave in these situations? I mean, are there some behavioral patters that I can use to my advantage?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 pm 

If her sister likes you it'll work to your advantage. If not.. well.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sent a message via FB yesterday, got no response. So that's it. Moving on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Received a bunch of nonsense lines in response today. In a foreign language. So yeah, I think I should just move on.

If anyone here knows Spanish, PM me, Id like to know what the rambling was about. :)