girl asking about my sex life

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If there is something that I don't understand. Is when girl who are ask the question "how is your sex life" or "how many have you had sex with".

Lately girls have been asking me those questions. I always say it's not ofor your business or its private. They get a little bit mad, asking again or give me some extra IOI'S (touching my neck when I was sitting). I still won't share my private information. Then they get mad or saying stuff like "I bet you virgin" or something like that.
It always end up by I walk away. Because I don't know how to deal whith this kind of situations. I am very new to this game of pick up.

Why do they ask about my sex life?
What does it mean?
And any advice on this problem?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

"Too many to count"

"Enough to be awesome at it"

"Never enough"

Always be playful and teasing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:09 am 
Read My Book

Lol

Are you a virgin?

If not, why are you getting so bent out of shape about it? My response to that question is almost always " I have no idea", because i genuinely have no idea, however I don't find that girls breach this topic before I do. I'm usually the one that brings it up, because Im one of the guys that actually cares about how many guys a chick let bang her before I got to her. Thats one of the few cues that lets me know whether or not she's a one night thing or potentially something more. A number too high and it's likely i won't be interested in touching her at all.

Your solution here though is to become more comfortable and confident about your sexuality. Due in part to having more positive sexual experiences. Your reaction in these situations reflects your confidence about them or lack there of. Theres no magic response, women aren't looking at what you say as much as they're looking at how comfortable you react to the topic. Whether in body language, lack of eye contact, tone of voice etc.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Because that's just who I am and how I always been mate. I'm just not a big fan of talking about others or my personal sex life. Actually I get offended byou when people are asking over and over again when they all not Im not comfortable with sharing it.

But yeah I understand what the better alternative isearches. To be comfortable.

And I'm not virgin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Because that's just who I am and how I always been mate. I'm just not a big fan of talking about others or my personal sex life. Actually I get offended byou when people are asking over and over again when they all not Im not comfortable with sharing it.
If you can't talk about your sex life, then you probably aren't able to properly lace conversations with sexual innuendo and teasing.

Why so serious? The only reason I can ponder for you defensiveness about your sex life is that perhaps you've never had one.

Loosen up and play along.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I respond with either "All of them" or "me? nah, I'm a virgin"

It's just a playful exaggeration.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You can say her
" It s confidential I speak about my sex life ONLY with the girls that I sleep with :)"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

"I'm getting married soon, so get it while you still can."