Regularly encounter the same woman - how to progress?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is an unusual one. I live in a student town so it's not unusual to encounter the same people on nights out. I've had plenty of success in the past by planting seeds with various women and then having it progress from multiple encounters. But now I'm at the stage where I keep crossing paths with the same girl over and over again with no development. She usually approaches me, we exchange a hug, talk bullshit for five minutes, and then that's it. I'm struggling with the next step. She obviously has some interest due to the fact that it's always her coming up to me. But after five minutes it's clearly run dry and we both go our separate ways. I'm tempted to go all out and go for it the next time I see her but worry that's too radical. Any suggestions? Worth mentioning we haven't seen each other for about three weeks. As I said, it's a student town, so people leave the area for the holidays. Any advice welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not sure what you mean by 'go all out and go for it the next time I see her' but why can't you just keep it light 'hey tomorrow i'm gonna be x, u can join if you want'. Or invite her to tag along with you to place x right then, the next time u run into her.