Tips / critique online dating w/ girl I've met

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I matched on tinder with a chick I've met before IRL. I knew she was into me then so I'm in a good spot, but her messages are curt and convo is running dry. Looking for ideas for next move / critique. Here's the convo thus far:

Me: Hey thug, long time no see since we last got drunk together at Bryan's birthday.
Her: Huh?
Me: @ 1oak 2 years ago
Her: Lol I don't remember..
Her: Bryan Who?
Her: Bryan Anderson?
Me: Yeah
Me: I had a gf at the time or we would have spoken more
Me: I remember you're into fashion and I think you said you make jewelry although you strike me as more of a clothing designer
Her: Haha I do advertising marketing
Me: So you're creative. You probably also draw / paint
Her: Both, for sure

Not really sure what to say at this point. Ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 pm 
English Muffin

She isn't interested in this interaction.

You need to bust her balls and get her attracted. Your chat about about the party is too logical and sparks no emotion with in her

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm 
Read My Book

You're interested in chicks from years ago? What direction is your life moving in... I would think that you would be onto new things in 2 years. What does that subconsciously communicate to her? What does that say about your life? You chasing after some girl you didn't even engage with from years ago

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Eddie she's smoking hot and we met once. I'm pretty sure the fact that I matched with her on Tinder, and decided to message her, has no over-arching negative implications for my life. I crush it with hot women regularly (like, NYC runway models kinda hot, not just some cute girl at the bar kinda hot), so you're negativity is completely out of place. If you have real advice I'd be happy to hear it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
Eddie she's smoking hot and we met once. I'm pretty sure the fact that I matched with her on Tinder, and decided to message her, has no over-arching negative implications for my life. I crush it with hot women regularly (like, NYC runway models kinda hot, not just some cute girl at the bar kinda hot), so you're negativity is completely out of place. If you have real advice I'd be happy to hear it.
What does what she look like have to do with what I said?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I think the GIST of what Eddie's saying here is that you're already a bit overinvested in someone who clearly has little interest in you. The fact that you met two years ago is almost irrelevant at this point since she doesn't remember you from your one encounter at a random party two years ago. You seem to think that the fact that you met her years ago gives you some sort of advantage and while it DOES that advantage is minimal at best.

Turn the convo from boring to interesting. AS Dragula said busting her balls is good, and possibly use your personal experience to do so then create a connection.