Ex girlfriend start texting me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

We were together for 4 months... and broke up before 4 months.

We broke up after a fight, I found out she was keeping in touch with her ex, saw some messages he sent to her, and she hided that from me. Of course she promised it never happen again and she is so sorry and any other shit, anyways she is in some kind of course in the army and she's at home only in weekends(it over next month), so after I found out she went back to her army basement and the we were talking about that only on phone. Of course I still was dissapointed of her and was cold so after a week she just decided to break up saying she can't be focused in the course while having bf who doesnt support her(DAFUCK? SHE LIED TO ME).

Anyways, Yeah I did a mistake and at the begining I tried to make her stay, ofc not begging to her but tried to talk to her. After we met face to face(Just came to her house and told her to get out now or I'm getting in, she didn't want to meet me), we broke up and didnt had any contact.

before a month she liked a phote of mine on facebook... Didnt got excitied... few days later she sent me a message asking how I'm doing... talking about what's new for some minutes and then I told her that I have to go to sleep cuz I waking up early tommarow(Im a bodybuilder so she knows my sleeping time is important for me), and we would talk... I was a bit cold.

Telling the truth... these message drove me crazy and after a day I sent a message trying to ask what happened that she send me that message(YEP, another mistake), but she told me it's late and she have to go to sleep(trying to sting for what I did?). OK... I decided that no metter what I'm not gonna send a message again, I was always too good for her.
a day later she send me a message, I asked directly about her first message and she said she wanted to ask me something but this isn't relevant anymore cuz of the way I finished the conversation. OK... I just said I get it... she asked me another random question and it's done there.

A week later I got another message, this time she sent me a video I made for her when she left for the course, something funny on dubsmash, me singing a song about missing her.
I WAS SHOCKED, that looked so direct... I asked her why she's sending me that and she said she just removed old videos and found out that and how funny it is... YEAH. Anyways and I just agreed that it's funny and that it.

about 20 mintuse later, after thinking about that, I sent her a message, wrote that she knows what I thinking about ex, and that they never should keep in touch and being just friends. I told her that if she has anything honest to tell me I would be glad to hear, but I would appriciate if she stop sending me messages if her interest is only making fun or asking what's going on.

She didnt answer anything back, and telling the truth I FUCKING MISS HER, I'm not gonna chase her, she broke up with me like I was little bitch and lied to me. But MAN we had great relationship, never had some much fun with a girl and she is absolutly suit for me.

What do you think should I do? Just pray she would send me any other message and till then let it go? I really want to talk to her about it but feel like I can chase her...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:15 pm 
Read My Book

Cut it out eric.

And let me just keep it real with you from my own personal life experience. Almost every single girl I know in america that decided to go to the marines or the army has been highly sexually promiscuous, emotionally unstable, and usually unfit for a relationship. I asked my male friends who were in the army to confirm what I was noticing and they all laughed and said something to the degree of " Yeah man.. All the girls in the army are hoes". So thats something you may want to keep in mind.

When you say " She lied to me!" so you stayed mad.. I woman doesn't want to be able to dictate her mans emotions with the things she does. If she can do something that'll easily make you emotional it with reflect that she has power over you and her attraction for you will slowly but surely fade. Take action or accept what she does and shut up. If you're still going to talk to her don't make her suffer with your cold emotional behavior. Do something about it or move on with your life. Anything else and her respect for you goes out the window and a woman can only love a man that she respects.

I say contacting her anymore would be a big mistake.

I wrote a piece in the PUA lounge section of these forums called " Act Like A Man, Think Like A Woman" I think you should check it out.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Cut it out eric.

And let me just keep it real with you from my own personal life experience. Almost every single girl I know in america that decided to go to the marines or the army has been highly sexually promiscuous, emotionally unstable, and usually unfit for a relationship. I asked my male friends who were in the army to confirm what I was noticing and they all laughed and said something to the degree of " Yeah man.. All the girls in the army are hoes". So thats something you may want to keep in mind.
Here in my country everyone has to be in the army, males 18-21 years old and females 18-20, I'm in the army myself(not everyone really doing something serious, I for example just going to the basement for some hours and coming back home). So this isn't something special here.
Quote:
When you say " She lied to me!" so you stayed mad.. I woman doesn't want to be able to dictate her mans emotions with the things she does. If she can do something that'll easily make you emotional it with reflect that she has power over you and her attraction for you will slowly but surely fade. Take action or accept what she does and shut up. If you're still going to talk to her don't make her suffer with your cold emotional behavior. Do something about it or move on with your life. Anything else and her respect for you goes out the window and a woman can only love a man that she respects.

I say contacting her anymore would be a big mistake.
I'm not mad and her anymore, never really was, just disappointed. I never was that kind of man who disrespect his girl or bear a grudge, even when I found out about her lie I really tried to get things back like they were before, I guess I'm really that type of old fashion "gentleman" male(for good and for bad). I have to admit that if I will ever have the chance to get back to her it will be after a conversetion about how she behaved, not for reproaching her but to check what she has to say about it, and be sure I'm not gonna get hurt again.
The cold emotional behavior this time wasn't because of the lie, it came because I just... cant let her think she can do whatever she wants with me. In the relationship she did some serious mistakes of disrespecting me such as the lie and things that were about that, and I don't think I can just be so friendly with her when she feel a bit lonely or missing...
This girl REALLY important for me, I wish I could know what's going on with her, how she's doing on her course...
I even feel a bit bad about the message I sent her. I don't want her to think she isn't important for me or I won't be at her side she will ever need any help, but I just don't think I can be just a friend of her... And I don't know what she tried to achieve from her messages.
Quote:
I wrote a piece in the PUA lounge section of these forums called " Act Like A Man, Think Like A Woman" I think you should check it out.
Thanks, I would like to read that :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Would really appriciate some help here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm 
Read My Book

Did you read the recommended text?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 pm 
English Muffin

Getting back with this woman is rewarding bad behaviour.

My colleague got cheated on once and a few months later he buys her flowers. Not surprised it didn't work out...

I know pick up can seem like a chore, but get balls deep in the thick of it and you will soon forget about her

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:43 pm 

Quote:
Would really appriciate some help here.
I think you actually already got some decent advice from Eddie here.

I wouldn't get back with her, if it were me. I wouldn't text her either.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

I concur no more contact.

When a pattern of disrespect happens the girl is not worth your time, no matter how important she is to you. Please don't give your precious time to someone that isn't respectful of you.

The most healthy thing for you is to try to find several other girls. Otherwise you're just going to sit and stew thinking things that are not productive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

go out sargeing... if she will write you again, escalate conversation from common things to intimate things and you will see. if there will be no willingness to see you or something like that from her side, just move on.