perfect game until...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
@Jack Zero and @Charles Finley
With all due respect (since u r professional PUAs) Y do u bring up the same reason every time a situation like this happpens ?? I've experienced this situation a number of times n believe me lack of attraction is not always the reason a girl wont give her no. Sometimes a girl is under a lot of social pressure. from her frnds, from society (specially in a Muslim society like mine).
So isn't is possible that a girl is attracted but wont give her no. bcoz of social pressure ?? No body talks abuot that even though i think its a crucial reason in many cases

Okay Stud, What is your advice for the OP then?
i just said wat i felt.. sometimes thngs just dont work out..it cud b any reason..social pressure, may b gal is not in a gud mood... or demographics... Mark manson is the only one who talked abt demographics so thot it worth mentioning here since there seemed no obvious mistake.
as for advice u guys knw better...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man girls flaking is very usual its nothing to get worked up about. But there can be a few reasons i think it didn't work out. Firstly i think that you DHV and think its automatically going to create attraction, if there is no attraction then you are showing too much intent which is not great and a turnoff for her show intent after attraction. Look for IOI then pull to isolation. say a few stories and see which gets her hooked then just stop, this will raise curiosity and motivate her to come out. this way you could ask her for a number to call her and finish the story because you gotta go. Then just be like I'm going to go out on (xyz) come with me because i gotta do (xyz) note it has to be something casual not a dinner under the stars with candles this way you are not telegraphing too much interest and then you do what you gotta do.