How to respond after she qualifies herself?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was at the bar sarging HB8.5. I think she was qualifying herself to me, but I missed it in set. She was saying, "She is good at this and at that, that she knows how to fly a plane, etc." Well, how do I respond? I said, "That's funny that you think things like that are success. Because you know what real success is having emotional intelligence and having depth, etc." (Earlier we we're talking about her chakras being aligned and being a complete person... This girl seemed to be into this stuff and Buddhism.) Her and her friend responded, "yeah" in agreement and started nodding their heads. So, was she qualifying herself? Did I handle it well or should I have said something like, "oh, my ex-gf flew planes. I love how adventurous you are. I can't even talk to you now!"? What's the best response to her qualifying herself that builds attraction and comfort and allows you to move towards isolation?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:52 am 
Read My Book

Your responses have to be tailored toward the person and the statement you receive. There is no clear cut response for all a woman's qualification attempts. Enjoy it though man. Once you know what she's doing its a guarantee that she sees you as being above her and is trying to put herself up on your level. Smile. Ask question. Comment. Escalate.

What did you say? And what did you do?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would have said, "my friend is a pilot. He was taught that if your plane is going down, you should try to land it so that the fuselage goes between two trees. This will slow the plane dramatically and save the lives of those on board. Were you taught that or did my friend take lessons from a knucklehead?" This keeps her talking about herself and her hobby, makes her think, and shows you know something about what shes saying. Keep the conversation real. The best way to hit on a woman is to not hit on her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I would have said, "my friend is a pilot. He was taught that if your plane is going down, you should try to land it so that the fuselage goes between two trees...This keeps her talking about herself and her hobby, makes her think, and shows you know something about what shes saying. Keep the conversation real. The best way to hit on a woman is to not hit on her.
This is a good insight about how to keep a conversation going and to keep a woman qualifying herself. Along the continuum of establishing rapport and sex, there has to be seduction. The PUA suggestions on this website have been excellent on escalating into sexual themes.

Too often women's tendency is to pathologically avoid creating sexual tension or anything that resembles taking responsibility for their sexuality. They like to small talk us to death or encyclopaedify us, i.e. turn us into blathering Bill Nyes. Bob, at what point, do YOU believe that the indirect talk must end and the seductive sexualizing starts?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think this is a situation where everyone woman is different, and there is no simple answer. If her eyes have "that look", I would probably try a routine from The Game where a PUA talks to a waitress about attraction/uses his hand to point to his chest, etc. Keep in mine, THIS POINT is a sticking point for me at times. This is where i can blow it. Its like stand up comedy, the PUA has to "read the crowd" i.e. the target. If youre in a bar, which is what i prefer, I might now say "If i were to out these three dollars in the jukebox, what would you like to hear". Playing music she wants is usually a nice turn. When her songs come on, ask her why she picked it., how does it make her feel, etc. Then when your song comes on, tell her why YOU picked it. I was on a plenty of fish date with a girl named Marie, with long black hair and played Elvis' Maries the name Of his Latest Flame (the song mentions longest, blackest hair) Score! Pick songs wisely÷

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Actually you responded pretty cool with disqualifying her and saying that success is about being aligned
with your chakras etc.

However, one thing I feel is important - and that is, when a girl qualifies like that to you, she is
showing that she is ATTRACTED to you
, and wants your approval.

So a really good thing to do is to SHOW to her that YOU are ATTRACTED to her as well, and that it's not
only a one way street.

This is also called REELING the girl in. So in essence, you say something like:

"Wow, really? You fly planes? That's awesome, I actually haven't met a girl who could fly planes before..."

Make sense?

This actually amplifies attraction between you two, and put's room for now building comfort, getting
to know each other and eventually kiss and make out etc.

So pay attention when she is really qualifying herself to you - it just may be a great opportunity
to create attraction with her.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure