Is value required in order to demonstrate value?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If there are 5 phases than my weakness is definitely demonstrating value. To be honest with you I dont even see my own value and thats probably why. I am usually very confident and strong. I am good at establishing emotional connection and I find it usually easy to make things sexual. For me those are the easy parts every phase is so simple. My real problem is to make women believe that I am a prize. I dont mean by good looks or personality but in terms of whats going on in my life. I really dont do anything cool. I honestly just go home and play video games. I go out often but only with guys and we just chill out or play sports. The 2 most recent girls who I had interested in me : One of them thought I was older than my actual age and had this idea that I was really manly. I dont even know how she got the idea but it worked for me. The other one is some chick who I friendzoned for girl advice, after I talked about so many girls being attracted to me she began to fall for me.

I feel like these are both flukes of demonstrating value. How can a guy who doesnt do anything exciting demonstrate value consistently without flukes. Im 21 and I go to community college and just work some regular job so my life isnt much to brag about. Dont get me wrong im not a boring guy im just pretty satisfied with chilling out and doing nothing. It relaxes me and I usually dont have the desire to do more unless its sports or a party where I can dance.

Im open to anything no doubt.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The obvious answer here is that you should go do some cool shit. Value is just being really good at something that your passionate about. You can even demonstrate value with video games if you frame it right.
"My friends and I played this crazy new video game, it just came out and it's really hot right now. We had one of our girlfriends over and she lost in just 30 seconds. But then we taught her how to play the game, and she almost beat me at it. Who says girls can't be good at video games?"

If you're passionate about it and she can feel that passion, it doesn't really matter if the substance of what you're saying is chodey.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've gotta agree with earlier posters. Just do cool shit. It can suck to step outside your comfort zone, change your lifestyle, and spend money on cool shit, but if you're not ready for a change then why are you here? Or any of us?

It's tough, but necessary. Make it a priority next time you go out to just make a couple of friends, both guys and girls. Then the weekend after throw a party. There, you did cool shit, and you took pictures on your phone to show the girls next weekend. Just get out there and try stuff.

Happy sarging bro

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
If there are 5 phases than my weakness is definitely demonstrating value. To be honest with you I dont even see my own value and thats probably why. I am usually very confident and strong. I am good at establishing emotional connection and I find it usually easy to make things sexual. For me those are the easy parts every phase is so simple. My real problem is to make women believe that I am a prize. I dont mean by good looks or personality but in terms of whats going on in my life. I really dont do anything cool. I honestly just go home and play video games. I go out often but only with guys and we just chill out or play sports. The 2 most recent girls who I had interested in me : One of them thought I was older than my actual age and had this idea that I was really manly. I dont even know how she got the idea but it worked for me. The other one is some chick who I friendzoned for girl advice, after I talked about so many girls being attracted to me she began to fall for me.

I feel like these are both flukes of demonstrating value. How can a guy who doesnt do anything exciting demonstrate value consistently without flukes. Im 21 and I go to community college and just work some regular job so my life isnt much to brag about. Dont get me wrong im not a boring guy im just pretty satisfied with chilling out and doing nothing. It relaxes me and I usually dont have the desire to do more unless its sports or a party where I can dance.

Im open to anything no doubt.
How can she see your 'value' if you yourself do not?

And as long as we are on the subject - describe value to me. What is it? Because frankly no one has a bloody clue what that even means.

Why do you have to make women believe anything? Does a rich man need to tell you he's rich? Does confidence feel the need to be demonstrated?

You live in a world of contradicting dualities. As long as you see the world from that perspective, you will remain stuck, and will always be chasing, always be trying.

You either are attractive, or you aren't.

Just be... There is nothing you need to do.

Mack

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:42 pm 
Read My Book

Whats up bro.

Demonstrating value isn't something that you have to do outwardly. I believe that is an outdated PUA concept designed to trick women into seeing you as more than what they are so that they can like you. The true value that you want to develop is a value that comes from the inside. Its a value that comes from you understanding who you are, what your good traits are, and the positive impact those traits have the ability to have on people. I find it to be unfortunate that we as a people have begun to base our value on the external. External value is fabricated.. I work with plenty of rich fellows with "cool lives" who can't get a woman to like them for who they are. They think that because they got all the tangible assets that they were golden and they found out they were mistake. The assets only worked as bait to get women closer to them up until they found out that the guy bought everything on the outside to cover up what he was lacking on the inside.

Your value is internal. Women don't operate on what they can see on paper the way men do. They operate on intuition and thrive on what they can FEEL coming from you. I've been with some of the wealthiest women in the city, even during the times in which I had little to no money. I just never let my financial circumstances define me. From the point in which I had no money until the financially stable point I'm in now, my ability to attract women has only increased an minimal amount.

I've always known I was great, I always believed I was the shit, and because of it women gravitated to me.

They care about what you think of yourself a lot more than what they think of you. Because half the time, women don't know what to think or what to feel. They are looking to the masculine influence whether through media, friends, or their own masculine energy to bring clarity to their emotions. And when you're the dominate masculine force in their lives they don't have to rely on their own masculine force, they'll rely on yours.

So when you feel like " I have a lot to offer women" for whatever reasons you choose, and through mental repetition you ingrain these thoughts into your subconscious, women will naturally pick up on this energy and gravitate toward you because of it.

Self inquire.. Figure out who you are, ask yourself. Figure out what you're good at, and figure out what you can offer women. What they really want is a man that can be completely present to them, and offer them clarity. I think you're capable of both of those things. The rest is just extra.

And trust me when I said, there is who do far less than you do who have no issues pulling women. You issue is stemming from the inside.

If you need any clarity on this, just let me know.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why do people shall post much long posts online because reading these posts takes time, I think we should restrict people to be descriptive. What do you say?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No one has replied to my question here. I am so surprised. By the way the discussion forum here is so informative and helpful for the users.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a great question. Value is basically what you are - First off recognise THAT! Secondly as you are already so valuable look for ways to make the experience for everyone around you better - this is passive value! Value is not some kind of thing you need to find from somewhere else - IMPORTANT FACT! It's who you already are so just go ahead and share it. Practically look at the situation and see how to A) Lead the value and B) share that value with more people.
For example - you open a group the set is a bar - you say let's do some crazy style shots. FREAKY.
A) Your leading the group to participate in a passive value experience. You are the alpha of this experience leading the others to join.
B) Once your all having epic fun there you engage the group around the experience and even pull other people in - like the cute girl who has suddenly taken notice of how you are leading a whole group.

Boom! Value all round demonstrated and inherent as you in the situation.

You will do it! I believe in YOU.

Check out my free report here if your interested:
http://alphamastery.net