Ex girlfriend texts me after half a year

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I think you should text her.. just some light banter.. try make her smile.. nothing too cheesy. She contacted you after 6 months which means she was thinking about you that whole time. Try not seem pushy to hang out or anything, but maybe slip it in there if it comes up.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Thanks for the reply odyn. Lol she just texted me right now saying "hello, are u still alive?" Wtf does that mean, so what do u guys think? Should i just leave it be?
If she was seriously interested she wouldn't take weeks or months to text you. Maybe she met someone else, maybe her interest in you waned.

Either way, this girl is NOT seriously interested in you. Texting her again may lead to another text exchange but she will only go cold AGAIN. Anytime a woman goes cold after you ask for a meetup she is especially NOT interested.

Most likely she has someone else, but that guy is now ignoring her. Right now, she wants someone to give her attention, to boost her ego, until the other guy comes back around. She is NOT interested in anything romantic or else she wouldn't go 10 fucking days without replying to you.

IGNORE AND MOVE ON. One more thought about her will be a waste of brain cells.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I understand what Chocolate is saying, but the way I see it, there's no need to burn a bridge. However she is definitely "back burner" material. If she is indeed, as Chocolate says, only contacting you because she's being ignored by someone else, then it's reasonable to assume that if things go sour with this other individual, whoever they may be, you may get a nail or two out of it.
Don't invest in this, it's not worth it, but as I say keep her on the back burner and respond any time that she contacts you simply inviting her to come over.

"Hey, you alive?" "You're welcome to come and find out ;)"

Anything like that really, I wouldn't expect anything to happen, but it never hurts to throw an invitation out when they initiate contact.

More importantly. Focus on other people.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I understand what Chocolate is saying, but the way I see it, there's no need to burn a bridge. However she is definitely "back burner" material. If she is indeed, as Chocolate says, only contacting you because she's being ignored by someone else, then it's reasonable to assume that if things go sour with this other individual, whoever they may be, you may get a nail or two out of it.
Don't invest in this, it's not worth it, but as I say keep her on the back burner and respond any time that she contacts you simply inviting her to come over.

"Hey, you alive?" "You're welcome to come and find out ;)"

Anything like that really, I wouldn't expect anything to happen, but it never hurts to throw an invitation out when they initiate contact.

More importantly. Focus on other people.
I wasn't saying to burn any bridges. I was simply saying to ignore the bridge until you know for sure it's going somewhere.

Said ex girlfriend has no romantic interest in this guy, or else he wouldn't have to be waiting weeks and months for texts to be answered. He won't get a nail or two out of it because she's not romantically interested, and him paying her MORE attention won't help that situation at all.

I mean, he COULD throw some bait and invite her over, but even then I sense an extremely high likelihood of flaking.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry for my abscence guys, i really appreciate tour answers thank u very much. I think i will just leave her not responding or anything even tho she was a hottie. Time to move on i suppose, plenty of fish in the sea eh? Thanks again i read ur answers before but waites tonrespond to see if the ex said anything but she hasnt.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It appears that you handled it correctly when she first disappeared, so well done! One of the hardest things in the world to do is to fight that annoying instinct to chase, but the correct response is indeed to not chase, let them go etc.

When a girl disappears like that she's used to having guy's chase her, when you don't chase eventually she will realise that if she doesn't do something about it, she'll never hear from you again and if she's still interested above 50%, she'll reach out and contact you in the manner that you describe here.

You also did the right thing by asking her out when she got in contact with you, but as she declined the offer really the only thing you can do now is wait, during which time you should be attempting to replace her with someone better. If she contacts you again just tell her it's awesome to hear from her and when is she free to hang out, if she declines again just ditch it. Always be polite though.

It's amazing who comes back when you don't chase, just last year I was seeing a girl and things were going great, then out of the blue she attempted to friendzone me... I said no, I'm not interested in that and get in contact with me if you change your mind, then nothing, nothing at all, gone from her life forever. 3 months later guess who comes running back :P but by that point I didn't really want her anymore anyway as I as into someone else but it just goes to show how not chasing and doing nothing really can have the desired result although it may take time.

Again, well done on not chasing her, she'll probably get in contact with you again, but it's probably worth replacing her anyway, there's a million awesome girls everywhere
Well said. Btw you clearly have come across Corey wayne stuff right? i can see lots of his work in your response. I agree 100% tho.

I was in a similar situation with a girl i fucked while she had a boyfriend. She just disappeared, Deleted me off Facebook and its been 10 months and i see her at an empty pub with the lad shes cheated on. She pointed at me but i ignored. I never got closure and i dont care. by this point i have fucked over 30 girls and really cant be arsed with her antics. i bump into her every now and then, but i dont even bother and when she messages me i ignore. Life is drama free when you use that method

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do not text her. When she gets in touch with you, just tell her "Hi! It's great to hear from you, I'm really busy at the moment but I'd love to see you. When are you free to get together?"

Wait for her to reply.

When she does, tell her "Ok great, come to mine and we'll make dinner. Look forward to it"

Don't text her, or initiate any kind of contact, until you're face to face (don't send her the "confirmation text" on the day of the date, guys only send that to say "Am I good enough for you? lol she'll just cancel on you)

She ditched you, so it's all up to her now. All you need to do is set dates, or she'll just use you as a safety net.

YouTube: Corey Wayne. I'm sure you'll find videos similar to your situation. You'd also benefit from registering on his website and reading his free ebook a few times. It changed my life. It stopped me becoming one of those useless PUA's who can get sex countless times but doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about with relationships, and ends up with a girlfriend who has a horrifically unfaithful past. Most beneficial material I've ever seen ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Wow I didn't notice the other Corey Wayne style posts lol. See? Do it! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice, thx for the tip. I will definetely check out Corey Wayne.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ask her out again, if she will not respond, move on. One girl is not worth waiting for so long. There are billions of girls out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually today is her birthday, i might just send an happy birthday text just for not being rude. But it seems likens bad idea. On plus side she might want to meet. I just feel like its not polite ignorant her birthday..but considering she havent been polite so..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually today is her birthday, i might just send an happy birthday text just for not being rude. But it seems likens bad idea. On plus side she might want to meet. I just feel like its not polite ignorant her birthday..but considering she havent been polite so..
I hope you didnt do this. we both know why you REALLY wanted to do it. you can bullshit yourself but you cant bullshit me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ye the answer is that i kinda like her and kinda miss her. No worries i wont do it, thx again mate.