Escalation Problem!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Escalation Problem!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey what up folks, my name's Paul and I'm in a little bit of a tricky situation right now. Advice is needed.
I'm gonna give a little bit of a description of myself and then of my tricky situation.
I'm 18 year old freshmen in college right now with absolutely no skill in "getting" women. I am told I am a really good speaker. I can hold conversations extremely well and I'm not shy when it comes to talking with women. My only problem is when it gets to hooking up or making anything sexual. Girls love hanging around me, I'm not gonna lie. When I come back to the dorms from class there is like a line of girls waiting to get a hug from me or just to talk in general. I think I might just give off a really friendly vibe. My social life is extremely good. In my residence hall each floor has an open-triple (which is basically the largest room on the whole floor) and I'm in one. Basically every night there are like 15 people in my room just hanging out, drinking, playing video games, watching movies, or just vibing out to some tunes. So I think I hold the social dominance when it comes to my floor (which I think could help me in my situation). People overall think I'm a chill guy. I'm 6 foot 4, black, pretty fit, and about a 7 out of 10 when it comes to a good face. I have confidence when it comes to social situations and I am not shy at all (well, until things get sexual). If you need any more of a description of myself, you can ask away.
On to the tricky situation.
So there's this girl, her name's Charlotte and she's a dancer. (I'm going to describe everything from my point of view, so correct me if I'm looking at something wrong or making an assumption that shouldn't be made.)
She is absolutely stunning! She dances for the school, so at every sporting event she's on the field doin' all her sexy stuff. She lives like 3 doors down from me, so she is not far at all. We both have the classes at 9:30, so I see her at breakfast mostly every morning (although I do not sit with her). She is white (I don't know if this causes any racial issues, although she has told all her friends that she likes black guys. She has made many sexual remarks about the black guys on the basketball team, so I don't think I should account anything negative), blonde and extremely cute. But her shyness makes it hard for me to read her.
I've been in college for like 9 weeks and since week 1 I've been making little bits of conversation here and there with her, to show that I'm interested. On the weekends if I saw her I would say things like "You should come out sometimes! Don't always be stuffed up in your room!" And she would always blush and respond "I just have so much homework to do! I'll definitely go out next week." I know she has a lot of work because she's a school dancer and a bio major. I would ask her about her dancing and stuff. It seems like I'm the onl guy talking to her, every other dude I know thinks she's much too hot to talk to. She loves it when I'm talking with her, she's always smiling and I really do think she likes me. By like week 5 one night I was just chillin out in the halls with her and I pull out my cellphone (which is considerably old) and she says "Wow, I love your phone! Can I see it? Let me put my number in it." Then a second later she says awkwardly, "Oh, y'know, since we're friends now."
I texted her like a week later during class and it was hard for me to hold a conversation with her (and I'm normally really good at holding a conversation). She doesn't lead when it comes to conversations. But all her responses were really happy it seemed. At the end she texted "Thanks for texting me Paul!"
So about a week ago I'm walking down the hall about to pick up some laundry and a friend of mine, her name's Jo Jo, was in Charlotte's room and she yells out "Hi Paul, come talk with us for a second!" So I take a detour and we chat for a second (not really with Charlotte but with Jo Jo). Then I left and I got my laundry and as I was walking back down the hall I thought it would be a good time to just talk with Charlotte. Since Jo Jo already opened the social contact, I figured I could keep it going. So I go back to her room and I said "Hey, can I just fold my clothes on you floor as I get to know you on a more deep, personal level?" Then she answered, "In my room?" And then I said, "Yeah, don't make this an awkward situation. Just let it happen."
We ended up talking for like 30 minutes; it was definitely a bonding situation. At the end she told me that whenever I have clothes to fold, I should do it in her room. So like 3 days later I got like 3 loads of laundry and spent an hour in her room just talking about random shit like disney movies and whatever's goin' on in her life. She fed me apple pie and we watched Vines. It was just awesome! I mentioned that I smoked weed and she wanted me to invite her for my next smoking trip. (She doesn't smoke weed! I know this for a fact! She's like a rich white chick from Liverpool. I think she just wanted to hang out with me. My opinion though.)
Now this is where the situation gets sticky as fuck! I don't know what the fuck happened, it messed up my shit hardcore. The next night I invite her to smoke with me. I rolled like the biggest joint ever! It was packed! I wasn't planning on having sex with her, I just wanted to smoke and zone out together. Maybe listen to some music, watch some cartoons. But I guess her roomate thought that I was trying to hook up with her. So when I go to pick Charlotte up from her room to go outside to smoke, her roomate was like "Oh, can I go watch you guys?" I was like, "What the fuck?" So we all go outside and start smoking. As we're smoking, her roomate keeps on saying "After we're done, charlotte we're going to go study." So she was like killing the whole moment. When we were done and when we entered the building the roomate looks back at us and basically yells "Charlotte, you go straight upstairs and get your Biology book and come right down stairs!" I was kinda too high to get pissed so I let it go. I walked her upstairs and in my high moment I say, "Hey, if you wanna eat or watch a movie or something you can come to my room." It doesn't sound that bad, but I'm not gonna lie, it sounded pretty desperate. She was like "Okay."
And I walked back to my room and fell asleep alone.
Fuck!
It was so frickin' awkward.
There's a paintball event coming up this saturday. Should I invite her?
How should I deal with this chick? How would I go about bringing this relationship to the next level? Any comments would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Escalation Problem!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1- It's not a relationship. It isn't yet.

2- You are 18, don't let this eat you up. Women will pick those vibes like a pack of hungry hyenas.

3- You say you are sociable then let her see you gaming other chicks. Don't let her feel special yet, she hasn't earned it.

4- plenty of posts here in regards to Mid game and closing.

5- I wish you luck

Post subject: Re: Escalation Problem!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Bro, it was painful reading that. Mostly because I can relate alot.

Going to be honest, You have 0% actual "game". You have social skills enough to build intrest, but that only gets you so far (usually the first or second meeting if youre lucky) what do you do when shes happy to see you? Responds to every text you send? Seems enthusiastic the first couple of times you ask to hang? Thats solid intrest, but you need to build attraction because you are a man.

I dont think this is the case, but I feel the need to tell you your chance at casual sex is gone. You are now in courting mode, SO THE ABSOLUTE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW IS GET SEXUAL. I know whats on the forum sounds good on paper, but every technique is about proper implementation.

read up on techniques to build attraction between you two. Building attraction is where being social end and gaming (called gaming because its all a numbers game, complete with dumb luck and losing streaks). Once attraction has been established you can then start making moves that will eventually lead to sex.

Btw, read up on thhe term "Oneitis", which you have. By focusing your attention on this one girl, youre shooting yourself in the foot because your mind will unconsciously cause you to act needy.