Approach Anxiety & Aggression

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm naturally alpha thanks to my Dad. I had my first sexual encounter when I was 6-7 and first kiss at like 4. But when it comes to women that I am really! Attracted to I become a bitch... Like literally I slap myself. I start shaking, looking around for what to say next, stuttering and then the weirdest thing happens I GET AGGRESSIVE. I get like this permanent frown on my face as if I'm saying what the fuck is wrong with you bitch!. And I swear to god I feel them getting scared (actually I think I've gotten a few numbers just out of pure fear) it's the weirdest thing like I would never hurt them.

I've bought a lot of material i.e The Game, Rules of the Game, Mystery Method etc and watched like all their videos ten times over and also downloaded the Venusian arts app (which I think is neat btw). The three second rule is not working for me. I mean I'm the man when I'm out with my boys but cold approach alone I just start lurking. I get smiles on the street and shit and I can see the fucking IOI's (stroke of the hair, AI - by proximity) but I never think of what to say. Always when I get back in the house though... Ohhh When I get back in front of the mirror I'm James fucking Bond! I constantly keep trying to get into state before I go out anywhere, even to the shop, but as soon as I hit the street on my own, Dull boring AFC. People move out my way when they see me coming, all apologising and shit thinking I'm gonna smack them up and I'm not even a big fella I'm 5.11 and pretty thin. To some degree it works out for me like when I approach a set I'm automatically alpha and AMOGS become beta but I need to balance it. Matador said in a video that he came off as serious but he started smiling more. So what am I supposed to do walk around with a plastered smile 24/7 it comes off abit fake and by the time I notice a girl checking me out I have a straight face I try to smile hers drops and then she turns away... Like clock work!

My right hand man is a natural, girls approach him, and almost every approach he makes he gets the number. He hangs around girls that he's not even fucking that wanna fuck him. Ordinarily you'd think why not ask him but his style isn't for me it's too playful if I do that I'll come across fake. Just like Mystery, sometimes he's over playful which works for him and makes him cool but if I tried that I would look like a bitch who's faking it. But anyway my right and I have this rivalry going on and he's kicking my ass. About three weeks ago he did anal for the first time with this HB 9.5 (I've seen her) I swear to god I felt like smacking those words out of his mouth. But anyway after he told the story I just said cool and stacked *slit eyes*.

But yeah Matador's style is what suits me and my personality. Please if you can help me out awesome!!!

Master Mind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
I'm naturally alpha thanks to my Dad. I had my first sexual encounter when I was 6-7 and first kiss at like 4. But when it comes to women that I am really! Attracted to I become a bitch... Like literally I slap myself. I start shaking, looking around for what to say next, stuttering and then the weirdest thing happens I GET AGGRESSIVE. I get like this permanent frown on my face as if I'm saying what the fuck is wrong with you bitch!. And I swear to god I feel them getting scared (actually I think I've gotten a few numbers just out of pure fear) it's the weirdest thing like I would never hurt them.

I've bought a lot of material i.e The Game, Rules of the Game, Mystery Method etc and watched like all their videos ten times over and also downloaded the Venusian arts app (which I think is neat btw). The three second rule is not working for me. I mean I'm the man when I'm out with my boys but cold approach alone I just start lurking. I get smiles on the street and shit and I can see the fucking IOI's (stroke of the hair, AI - by proximity) but I never think of what to say. Always when I get back in the house though... Ohhh When I get back in front of the mirror I'm James fucking Bond! I constantly keep trying to get into state before I go out anywhere, even to the shop, but as soon as I hit the street on my own, Dull boring AFC. People move out my way when they see me coming, all apologising and shit thinking I'm gonna smack them up and I'm not even a big fella I'm 5.11 and pretty thin. To some degree it works out for me like when I approach a set I'm automatically alpha and AMOGS become beta but I need to balance it. Matador said in a video that he came off as serious but he started smiling more. So what am I supposed to do walk around with a plastered smile 24/7 it comes off abit fake and by the time I notice a girl checking me out I have a straight face I try to smile hers drops and then she turns away... Like clock work!

My right hand man is a natural, girls approach him, and almost every approach he makes he gets the number. He hangs around girls that he's not even fucking that wanna fuck him. Ordinarily you'd think why not ask him but his style isn't for me it's too playful if I do that I'll come across fake. Just like Mystery, sometimes he's over playful which works for him and makes him cool but if I tried that I would look like a bitch who's faking it. But anyway my right and I have this rivalry going on and he's kicking my ass. About three weeks ago he did anal for the first time with this HB 9.5 (I've seen her) I swear to god I felt like smacking those words out of his mouth. But anyway after he told the story I just said cool and stacked *slit eyes*.

But yeah Matador's style is what suits me and my personality. Please if you can help me out awesome!!!

Master Mind
I'll say... I mimic Matador's style to a certain degree and he too is pretty playful. Playful lets you get away with alot. If you are too serious, then girls will expect every word to come out of your mouth as serious. Don't be a goofball but just lighten up a bit. If you are "naturally alpha" it can kinda make you seem like a tough guy... and girls don't feel comfortable around a guy who they feel like is going to beat the shit out of them lol

I personally feel that alot of the stuff from The Mystery Method is kinda "out dated." Everyone has heard it... That stuff was from like 10 years ago. I like Matador's style because he is more about micro calibration. Everything he does is a calculated move and relying more on kino. Which, when you are playful... it's much easier to get away with alot more kino. Try lightening up a bit... Instead of trying to be so alpha and dominant, going straight for your target... work more on being social and friendly but still standing your ground. I went to lunch with my girl earlier today and she had said something about how she didn't understand why guys mean mug the fuck out of me and I'm always smiling lol no reason to look like a tough guy all the time. Just have fun dude.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

10 years ago, 21 year olds were 11? I don't think they got opened often....

No matter what, any of mysterys stuff is just conversation starters and good for beginners. The better you get at the game, the less you have to do it. Because you'll understand how and why mystery's stuff works.(And believe me, it still does despite what this site will tell you)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Master Mind
Woah you had sex for the first time at 6-7. That's straight pimp man, and you're a natural alpha. You don't know how lucky you are man. No one taught me how to pick up girls properly (my families a bit on the conservative side) I mean I've had friends give me some advice here and there but I'm pretty much learning loads from the internet so hey atleast you got a wingman, and you're doing okay.

But yeah as far as Matador's style goes I'd say he's really calm and cool, so if you wanna copy his style watch the pickup artist, or check out his site: http://puaartist.com/
He has a bootcamp you could go to also.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great article over this topic, I appreciate your writing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Matador teaches MM but he doesn't do that in field.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Matador teaches MM but he doesn't do that in field.
Whats MM?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mystery Method

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You're afraid because you don't expect success with the dime