Quite liked this show, Simeon / Matador are really cute

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to this forum randomly googling and this site popped up, I watched the show recently with my BF and read the book from Style the whole concept is very interesting.

I'm so tempted to learn the stuff and try out on people not just for pick up though, could be anything it looks like such a fun way to meet people~~

Anyways, as per my thread title, I can't imagine though guys like Matador and Simeon having to use such techniques though, they seem to have great personalities already in the first place plus they look good haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Wizarddsrap
Quote:
I'm so tempted to learn the stuff and try out on people not just for pick up though, could be anything it looks like such a fun way to meet people~~
Yes I agree this PUA stuff is not to pick up girls but it teaches how to be fun and meet poeple. I've used some PUA stuff with my friends and families and it's fun.