Symian....The Winner!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
......why did you have to go and make the title of your post a spoiler?!?!

No kidding!

Thanks alot man, I DVR'd it last night and was planning on watching it today. Thanks for ruining it.
How smart is it to come into this usergroup after the finale?? You had to know people would be talking about it.

I just have to shake my head at matt "orating" when he got those chicks into the room, haha

Also, simeon totaly trapped that two set in the corner of his room then had no kino progression or calibration when he started his weak kiss routine.

I guess I have to keep reminding myself they are super new, so not bad all in all (WAH wah)
Its a DICK move to post the thread title as a spoiler. The thread title should have just been "PUA2 Winner Decided!!!(Spoiler Inside)". *Mods can we handle this next time?* Not all of us were around the TV when it was decided, but have the ability to access the internet, like at work, and planned on watching it later.

Anyway, Symian deserved it. I think if Rian would have K closed that three way, he would have been a much bigger threat in the end, and would have made the most progress, and eventually it would have probably came down to him and Symian. I think Matt just made it bye his looks and should have been gone if Brian hadn't saved him. Oh well hindsight is 20/20.

CK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:45 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Its a DICK move to post the thread title as a spoiler. The thread title should have just been "PUA2 Winner Decided!!!(Spoiler Inside)". *Mods can we handle this next time?* Not all of us were around the TV when it was decided, but have the ability to access the internet, like at work, and planned on watching it later.

Anyway, Symian deserved it. I think if Rian would have K closed that three way, he would have been a much bigger threat in the end, and would have made the most progress, and eventually it would have probably came down to him and Symian. I think Matt just made it bye his looks and should have been gone if Brian hadn't saved him. Oh well hindsight is 20/20.

CK
Spot on CK. I was pretty peeved about this aswell. And before some smartass comes along to say "Why did you look in this section then" I didn't, I was on the home page and incase people forget, the title of the last post of each sub section is shown on the home page. It is kind of hard not to see it.

Anyway like CK says Simeon deserved it but I believe Rian made the most progress out of all the students in terms of from how bad they were before to how good they became. He mentioned in his youtube video regarding the episode he was kicked off on that he had never properly kissed a girl before other than on stage for a play which meant nothing. I was a little bit annoyed when Mystery and Matador were giving him a hard time about not going for the 3-way, for a guy that has never properly kissed a girl before that is a daunting task to say the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
incase people forget, the title of the last post of each sub section is shown on the home page. It is kind of hard not to see it.
Good point. You win.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

hahaha chill out kids its a tv program its not the end of the world hahahah!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Simean is the shit, but I have to admit I never EVER would have thought that Rian, or ryan whatever would have made it that far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
CK
Spot on CK. I was pretty peeved about this aswell. And before some smartass comes along to say "Why did you look in this section then" I didn't, I was on the home page and incase people forget, the title of the last post of each sub section is shown on the home page. It is kind of hard not to see it.
Exactly, I saw it right on the main page, I didn't even come into this forum for the exact reason as to NOT see it.

Anyway, it was good, Symian deserved it. They both made some mistakes, but he just did better. Plus it was really money of him to include Matt when he was talking to those two girls.

I was laughing though when they were yelling at him to stop touching that girl. Yeah, way too long a touch. Worked out in the end though, he got a nice little makout session going. She was hot too, and it was very cool that SHE initiated contact with HIM. I think he lucked out there a bit, but he still did good.

Post subject: well, honestly..
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: giribot
i felt like simeon looked like he was trying to look just like mystery...or dave navarro. i think the PUA hopefuls should be guided into creating their own avatars, not emulating those of others (which is fine practice for REAL guys, but this is a TV show, i want some diversity!).

of the two, i'm glad that simeon won, mostly because i felt like matt was one of those guys who ruins the pickup with too much talk (much like he did in the bedroom challenge)--i wonder if he wasn't k-closing just because girls wanted him to shut his mouth? (..too mean?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dave Navarro...nice! Good comparison.

I didn't much care for his look either, but I guess it worked for him.

So what's up, did they only get those guys like 2 outfits? It looks like EVERY episode they're wearing the same thing, or some variation on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I find it hard to give the dude much credit for his final pick up, I actually think matt did better than him. If sim had managed to score with one of the girls from his first set Id give him praise. He failed with a set of 9s and went back out there and found himself a chubby 4-5. They had their own bedrooms in a mansion. If you cant get laid at a party thats at a mansion where the girls there are under the assumption it belongs to you then you have no chance. they really should have shot that last scene in a regular house party, it would have made the challenege a little more realistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

wat has he done since then, is there any lil videos of him doing seminars or watever, i didnt really like the finale that much, simeon was the best one but last years cast progressed better