Fancast - Pick-Up Artist Two!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:55 am 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
OMG, I'm starting to love Fancast! I can watch all the episodes of The Pick-Up Artist 2! I'm watching now and just for analystic and learning purposes I'm spotting some errors what the guys done. I know how some people can say it's fake and all but in some way it's legit - however, like the special effects and all are just to make the appeal of the show like "Aweseome!" you know!

However, I can watch all bunch of episodes! Weee! Also, watching the show kinda makes me nervous about going out and a little sorry for the poor guys that get rejected hard. I know - i"ve been there and we all been there.

The reason why I'm prolonging Street Game is because I don't feel I'm fully there yet. I know - I know, you won't be there until you've gone out! Me know! I still have to do some inner game work and alot of it. Also, need ot build a stronger frame as well. There's major self improvement before I actually go out and practice. I went out to day and went grocery shopping which I might post later on about that experience. Unsure yet. But Peace out people!

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com