The basic sequence of the PUA show on VH1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First post btw, love this forum. I noticed that there is a basic pattern or sequence when attracting these women in night clubs.

In a VERY basic way... it seems to go like this:

1) Open
2) Neg/DHV stories (SOME kino)
3) Isolate
4) More Kino
5) Kiss close / number

I'm sure it deviates slightly, but this seems to be the basic sequence. If I'm off, feel feel to copy/paste this in a reply and change it up to what makes more sense. The process seems to be quick, like 1, boom 2, boom 3, etc... I suppose if you let a girl go too long, the Interest level drops and you become boring and they'll leave.

Hell there may be more than 5 basic notches on the PUA belt, but lemme know. Thanks :o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
In a VERY basic way... it seems to go like this:

1) Open
2) Neg/DHV stories (SOME kino)
3) Isolate
4) More Kino
5) Kiss close / number
I would say seperate neg and dhv because those are two BIG steps
Also I dont think kino needs it own step because used should just be escalating kino as your talking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 pm 

Here is the basic model that Mystery is teaching these guys:

A1. Open
A2. Attract
A3. Qualify
C1. Comfort
C2. Trust (Connection)
C3. Intimacy
S1. Arousal
S2. LMR
S3. Sex

That's the jist of it. The Attraction and Comfort phases have lots of different interpretations, and that's just mine.

I guess they don't really go into the Seduction phase on the TV show since society is prudish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, Slims, for your first post, I really like your structure more than the "official" Mystery Method structure that Chief posted for you!

Your description of what's being taught in the show(s) is actually much better for a beginner because it coveres all of the most important points to get "a reasonable amount of success" that will inspire you to go on and master the finer points of the game and get to same night lays, hired guns, etc.

I also understand that Realz is technically correct that Negs and DHVs should be separated because they really are two steps, but by putting them together, its easier for a beginner to remember to get both in and not just bust on her or just brag (two typical AFC mistakes.)

The same with kino. By not starting to kino until after the open is complete, you prevent an AFC from being creepy on the approach and by listing it again after isolation, you remind him to increase the kino while increasing eye contact and raising sexual tension in preparation for the kiss.

Once again, thanks for the very cool post, slims! I'll probably use it next time I help a buddy understand the basic concept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think many place too much value upon the neg. Obviously it depends on which model, who's theory you are using etc (I.E For David DeAngelo's, I think it forms a larger part, but only combined with funny.).

Whilst useful, it's only one little tool in the box, and there are much bigger things in the box such as being able to create the sexual tension and ensuring that the attraction lasts longer than your physical time with the girl.

OP - Your original "ladder" is pretty much right for MM. I guess within 3 and 4 there should be some level of comfort building also, so you don't come across as the creepy guy.

Dro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I also think that your structure based on the show´s teachings is ok for beginners like me. It´s much easier to dominate the game like that at first, and then evolve into something more complex and able to deal with other new things. I like the idea!