The Game-The movie

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: The Game-The movie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Currently mid way through reading 'The Game' by Neil Strauss.

I know there have been many rumoured casts but here is mine for the main characters anyway;

Neil Strauss/Style- Joe Pantoliano- Not a big name but this mainly comes from the fact that he is dead spit of style. Perhaps ed norton could play this well and may be attracted if a script could help build in the dichotomy of Niel Strauss/Style.

Mystery- Russell Brand- If Russ could master the accent, then he was born for this role. A tall, eccentric lethario. Another suggestion would be jonny depp on stilts

Tyler Durden- Seth Green, an actor who can play the asshole well(see Entourage).

Papa- I would have John Cho for this, a well established actor who i believe could own this role.

Those are my suggestions. If anybody has any others, im happy to listen.

And lets pray this film is never made and exposes our secrets to our Sarges.

Annon

Post subject: Re: The Game-The movie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:07 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Currently mid way through reading 'The Game' by Neil Strauss.

I know there have been many rumoured casts but here is mine for the main characters anyway;

Neil Strauss/Style- Joe Pantoliano- Not a big name but this mainly comes from the fact that he is dead spit of style. Perhaps ed norton could play this well and may be attracted if a script could help build in the dichotomy of Niel Strauss/Style.

Mystery- Russell Brand- If Russ could master the accent, then he was born for this role. A tall, eccentric lethario. Another suggestion would be jonny depp on stilts

Tyler Durden- Seth Green, an actor who can play the asshole well(see Entourage).

Papa- I would have John Cho for this, a well established actor who i believe could own this role.

Those are my suggestions. If anybody has any others, im happy to listen.

And lets pray this film is never made and exposes our secrets to our Sarges.

Annon
Honestly dude... If you use any "lines" from The Game... You are probably going to get caught lol that shit has been out for years now. Just like guys have read 50 shades... Girls have read The Game

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont specifically use 'lines' but a few of the routines can be fun. Such as the cube and what not. I honestly dont beleive a significant portion of girls have read the game. Certainly no where near as many as would watch a movie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It would be funny, cool and inaccurate if David Duchovny (Hank Moody) plays Mystery. But I think Russel Brand suits the role for Mystery if he doesn't use his English accent.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I live in miami and I heard this guy cosmo was a colombian guy. I have a couple of colombian friends just curious where this guy cosmo lives and what hes up to. If anybody in miami wants to go pick up girls let me know.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I use sometimes cube rutine even nowadays and I still got a lot of fun with this shit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This would make a great movie if they did it right, but they would probably do a half-assed job and some writer and/or director would probably think that they should change some stuff just so they can feel more important about themselves and then fucking ruin it. I would just like to see this movie done straight up, with good actors, slick production, and not changing anything significant about the story. It would be awesome. It'd be awesome to see the rat pack mansion recreated. It'd be awesome to see the Strauss character increase his skills and grow more powerful. That'd be so sweet. I think it would be a really positive and inspiring movie.

On the one hand, a successful movie like this would blow up our community and make it more well known.
But on the other hand, pickup is really hard to master because of psychological reasons, so most guys would still remain chodes, I think. They would just give up. Even now, most guys give up on pickup. People in general usually give up on things after making little or no effort.

I love the PUA community and I love being part of something like a secret society. There's so many idiots out there who think this is all BS and hate the PUA community and make stupid moral judgments while being totally ignorant of what our community really is. I think we are better people than them, because we're willing to go through hard experiences and change ourselves for the better, and because we're working on getting more out of life than them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Randall Park (from the movie "The Interview") as Papa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: shadowdtat
nah...I'd do a cast like this.
Jeff Goldblum as Mystery - the guy is smooth as hell and little crazy already
Richard Gere as David Deangelo - He's a smooth talker and already has his foot in the door of PUA
Justin Beiber as Tyler - he's already a llittle prick...who the hell would give up selena gomez? comeon!!
Bradley Cooper as Papa - he's got that business vibe and just strikes me as a good papa (watch limitless)
Michael Fassbender as Ross - the guy is slick as snot on a doorknob, but looks like he could snap at any time
and Style...It's a toss up between Mark Ruffalo and Matthew McConaughey (that's a tough one tho) both seem like they could make a great writer/PUA
Extramask - that's easy. Robert Downey jr. I can't think of anyone else that could do it better