Is RSD better then Mystery

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

Im currently watching again the pick up artist.But i`ve been hearing that its a little wierd to apply the techniques and that the methods shown by julien in PIMP and rsd in general are better is that true?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello,

Im currently watching again the pick up artist.But i`ve been hearing that its a little wierd to apply the techniques and that the methods shown by julien in PIMP and rsd in general are better is that true?
To be honest both methods are shit, they are only good for 1 night stands and lead to a life of loneliness in the sense your not actually connecting with anyone. Look into DIRECT method. Sasha daygame is the best example I can think of just watch some of his infields.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello,

well I think there is nothing shitty about both methods, they are just tools to use while gaming, I think you should implement your own knowledge from all you experience with girls and you will find a method for yourself, start believing in yourself and use all these methods as tools, personally the Mystery method is my favourite.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You should create your own method. because each one has holes, or utilizes techniques that aren't optimal.

Once you get a general working system just work to improve it.

This is what I live for.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there
My wiev on RSD is that it is teaching you many stuff but to be honest their stuff is..
■ Very asshole game which is maybe good for Fclosing very bitchy DTF girls but to be honest the ultra-close up-hardcore escalation advice is worthless unless you re very very calibrated their technics on rapid-escalation, asshole stuff MADE ME MISS many valuable sets that could work with no game in the past...I find that they are NOT very "calibrated" sometimes...
■ Secondly they are very expensive.. ok they are putting out quality videos but let s be honest it is realy expensive and what you get in return is not life changing...
Once upon a time I was into RSD but now I like more Richard la Ruina stuff or even "Corey Wayne" even If his technic is more about relationship game I use his technics and mindsets to get laid and they work !
I like also Valentino Kohen's stuff it is very valuable and easy to use If you are newbie...By the way If you re newbie Eric Disco s "She is 6 steps away" method is gold and teaches you many concepts even If it doesn t include some stuff like "teasing".. it is full of value...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Different ideas and practices resonate with different people - you need to be humble and open-minded to different schools and thought, but you need to channel that through your own experience and discover what actually helps you improve and get results. While helpful to a degree (especially with inner game), too much theory without implementation is confusing and pointless.

You might not see big results immediately from implementing a particular thing, but combined with others, patterns do emerge over time. Overall, I've probably stuck with RSD's teachings the longest - in terms of what relates to my way of thinking and the beneficial changes that have occurred when approaching the dating scene.