Escalating on Day2's

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: Escalating on Day2's
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

How do I escalate on day 2's? I do pretty well for myself during the pickup, but then when it comes to day 2's, I'm not in state anymore and I fail to escalate. This is kind of a sticking point for me. Any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some tips.

1. Keep it C&F, if you played this way the first time you met her, you'd surely want to keep gaming her the same way.
2. Use inside jokes from the first time you met. Something like: "Oh and do you remember when you almost dropped your glass when you saw me? - "Haha Liar, that never happened" -"God, how much had you drunk that night? You forgot that, it was pretty funny."
3. Depending on your goals with the girl, direct the convo the way you want. IF you want to know her more, to make her your girl, you can ask about things she likes, ask her opinion about something, and tease her while doing it. The convo topic vary if you only want to have sex with her, make out again, game her normally.
4. Have fun, the most important part is that BOTH of you have fun on Day2, be sure to do or ask anything you want, have fun, enjoy the time together.

Hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a relationship, with a good girl, i love her, we have tons of fun, sex.

But i got this little sticky point, when i see her laughing and having fun with other guys (even if we are on a date, and i know the guys). I think, somehow, they want to fuck her, and they are going to try.

So obviously, this starts messing with my head. I'm having this for a longer time, i can hide it, sometimes i can't, but i talk myself out of it.

But the problem isn't gone.

Inner game is easy said as a solution, but i need practical tips. If anyone has experienced this, or has a solution, let me know!

Thanks in advance

camiseta fcb barsa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is not the right forum to post that, but i'll give you some advice.

I had a relationship that was somewhat like yours. The girl was pretty popular and she seemed to have to many guy friends. And although I kept it cool, it messed with my head.

1. First tip, build confidence. You need more confidence in yourself, and in your relationship. This is built when you realize, you got options. This is not your last girl, she's not the only one, try talking to more girls, flirt with them, don't go cheating, just prove to yourself that you can do what you want with any girl.
2. Accept your fear, you are afraid someone takes her away from you. Guess what? She probably isn't afraid as you are. She feels that you are safe to her, so you need to shake that feeling of her. I'd try to spice things in bed. Try new things, watch tutorials, learn, if you can make a girl addicted to have sex only with you, she'll never look at other men.
3. Don't be a wuss. Be authoritative, be her boss. Take decisions, make plans yourself. Ask her opinion in a way just to make her feel you are thinking about her. But always be decisive. That gives you confidence. Ex. You go to the movie theater, and ask her, what movie would you like to see? she says, I dunno, which one do you want?, DONT SAY "Whichever you want.", Say "I want to watch ....!"

Be a man, grow up, mature, build confidence in yourself. You can do all this and still have fun, and love your girl too. Good Luck!