Is this marketing or the truth

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

When love coaches talk about themselves, they usually say that they had their first FC around age 20-21 (Mystery, Gambler, etc...)

Is this the truth or is it marketing (proving clients that even THEM who were still virgin at 21 did succed at becoming a PUA, so the client can succed too if he buys the method) ?

Narcisse

Member of the lair Cercle des Players Parisiens

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm 

Quote:
When love coaches talk about themselves, they usually say that they had their first FC around age 20-21 (Mystery, Gambler, etc...)

Is this the truth or is it marketing (proving clients that even THEM who were still virgin at 21 did succed at becoming a PUA, so the client can succed too if he buys the method) ?

Narcisse
totally true, how ever about 90% of all guys that get into pickup fail

why is this?, because insanity is simply repeating the same actions and expecting a different result

people read and read and read, and start to understand how to form habits that will start them in the direction to accomplish their goals, but usually due to a lack of discipline they will not actually take the action that is nessicary to intregrate these habits into their lives, people are generally creatures of habit and would prefer to stay within their comfort zones, alot of things like approach anxiety, fear of rejection, and just general lack of passion for women (not to say they don't want women, just they don't want it bad enough to the point where they will do something about it that would make them feel uncomfortable), eventually most will just give up, rather then facing their fears/anxieties over and over until they actually improve themselves, after that they will usually rationalize that it was something outside of their control that makes them fail, such as looks money and status, however what is ''valueable'' to a person is subjective, there fore looks money and status are irrelivant, but that is not to say that they don't subjectively matter from person to person, but every person has a different perspective of what is important

so really, no matter what you look like, no matter how your social situation is, no matter how much money you have, techniqually, there is a girl out there for you somewhere, with enough disipline, drive and determination, combined with the confidence to go out and keep it all glued together, you will find her eventually, and the whole point of pickup, is self improvement, there are various forums and theorys and methods that try to break down socializing through the lens of different perspectives, all these theories are supposed to help you get better at socializing and finding worth for yourself from within, no matter what as long as you keep improving and have that discipline and drive to go out looking for girls, eventually you will just become more confident about it get better and better (it just becomes habit and now it is comfortable to hit on girls and escalate)

work on your social skills, your looks, your finances, your social circle and your lifestyle, the more you have to offer, the more people will be drawn to you

GOOD LUCK

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it not for everyone? just cause some one train martial art dont mean i cant kick their ass or they are good at fighting. but they are sure better at fighting when they learn it than before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@ pumpington

Really like your writing! I agree totally. Girls and sex are not at all the only reason us AFCs in transformation are here. My brother is married and has a kid and still studies PUA because it helped him come out of old habits. He even got a PUA tattoo recently because it changed his life so much. He worked his way up to manager at his company in less than a year, making crazy sales and EVERYTHING he learned from the pick up arts.

I believe also, that it takes a certain kind of mind to stick with this art. It's tough because you suffer constantly. You take the punches in the social world, but willing to stand your ground and become the person you want to be. This is the way of ALL of the arts.