those lines don't work

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
MynameisFisher, your completely right,evrything around the community is about MONEY.
They dont give a fuck about the people,but they care about theyr wallets.
I really like the forum,sometimes you can find some good advice.

Try to ignore who said that the ´´MPUA´´ dont do that for money,i think there are a few reasons because they said that:

1-They want to sell you something as well
2-They know the ´´MPUA´´ and have some kind of connection
3-They are just immature

IMO
Just to be the Devil's Advocate...

I've been an MPUA for 20 years. Have taught my oldest son, my best friend, my cousin and several close friends. I've never made a dime. It's more fun to build someone up to party with. Treat every target as if she's nothing more than practice - because that's all she is. If she's not "the one" - she's practice.

There's no jealousy angle form me. I've gone through the steps. I've made the purchases. I like Style's approach - I shut the fuck up, and I listened to everyone who had game. I took what I liked and shit-canned the rest.

This shit works well. It's scary how EASY it works. In fact - it's even more impressive considering this shit is public knowledge if ladies want to search for it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The theory behind a neg can work, but to use it as an opener is just plain wrong. It has too many potentially negative variables. There is no telling what type of woman you are approaching, what state of mind she is in or whether or not she even has a sense of humor.

It is wise to use a neutral approach, get a sense of her personality then work from there. I have used negs before without even knowing what they were, they worked in getting playful reactions and keeping things fun. But this was always mid conversation and never comments about their physical appearance, more so about their actions, or words.

To suggest using it before you can even get a read of the target is just plain madness and seems counterproductive. First impressions are not everything, but they do carry a lot of significance in regards to the progression of the pick up.

It's a hell of a lot harder, to work your way out of the " cocky asshole" then it is to be a nice guy build comfort, then become a "cocky asshole" The difference being, if you have already established the comfort, suddenly the cocky asshole isn't so bad. ( as her perception is what you now helped create, rather then any of the unlimited possibilities in her mind, upon approach)

You could look exactly like an ex of hers that she can't stand, that treated her like shit, the moment a negative comments comes out of your mouth, she remembers him and immediately dismisses you. Now lets say you still look like the dude, but talk to her first, she realizes you are nothing like him, then you do a neg, she will still see you first, and not the ex.

This applies for any form of escalation, start neutral, get the reads, then bring out whatever you want, based on her interest and the progression.

Don't do it backwards!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
MynameisFisher, your completely right,evrything around the community is about MONEY.
They dont give a fuck about the people,but they care about theyr wallets
Oh really?? You're telling this based on what? That it costs money to go on a bootcamp? If that's so..well of course it costs money..the journey that these guys took to get where they are needs to reward them with some money. "They don't give a fuck about the people" Really??? haha this is hillarious..did you ever TALKED to a guru before?? I already said above..I'm training with guys that actually teached Style how to be good with women..I'm training with guys who are BIG in the community. And I cant say that their students are the most important thing to them..they ALWAYS take care of their students and do everything they can in helping their developement. They EVEN Over-help...there's not one single guru or coach that I have seen until now that gave a fuck about their students. So stop speaking bullshit man..where do you get your stuff?? Do you have any connection with a mPUA?? So that you can see how he thinks and what does he teach? Let me guess: no you don't..you're just a guy who gives his opinion on something he doesnt even have a clue what hes talking about!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
They dont give a fuck about the people,but they care about theyr wallets
Oh really?? You're telling this based on what? That it costs money to go on a bootcamp? If that's so..well of course it costs money..the journey that these guys took to get where they are needs to reward them with some money. "They don't give a fuck about the people" Really??? haha this is hillarious..did you ever TALKED to a guru before?? I already said above..I'm training with guys that actually teached Style how to be good with women..I'm training with guys who are BIG in the community. And I cant say that their students are the most important thing to them..they ALWAYS take care of their students and do everything they can in helping their developement. They EVEN Over-help...there's not one single guru or coach that I have seen until now that gave a fuck about their students. So stop speaking bullshit man..where do you get your stuff?? Do you have any connection with a mPUA?? So that you can see how he thinks and what does he teach? Let me guess: no you don't..you're just a guy who gives his opinion on something he doesnt even have a clue what hes talking about!
Yes i did,it´s not important who i talked with,but this guy is no longer in the community now,he was pretty cool.

I DONT BELIEVE THEY DONT THAT FOR MONEY ,why do they take care of theyr students??? Otherwise they would go to other Gurus :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Try to ignore who said that the ´´MPUA´´ dont do that for money,i think there are a few reasons because they said that:

3-They are just immature

IMO

I've been an MPUA for 20 years. Have taught my oldest son, my best friend, my cousin and several close friends. I've never made a dime. It's more fun to build someone up to party with. Treat every target as if she's nothing more than practice - because that's all she is. If she's not "the one" - she's practice.

There's no jealousy angle form me. I've gone through the steps. I've made the purchases. I like Style's approach - I shut the fuck up, and I listened to everyone who had game. I took what I liked and shit-canned the rest.

This shit works well. It's scary how EASY it works. In fact - it's even more impressive considering this shit is public knowledge if ladies want to search for it...
Rodeo,it just took 5 of your post to realise who you really are...

So this time u didnt fuck 800 girls,but your a devorced MPUA am i right???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

3-They are just immature

IMO

Rodeo,it just took 5 of your post to realise who you really are...

So this time u didnt fuck 800 girls,but your a devorced MPUA am i right???
Why are you so angry? This forum is a goldmine - if you're smart.... No need for the negativity. Just let it go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why are you so angry? This forum is a goldmine - if you're smart.... No need for the negativity. Just let it go.

I'm pretty sure he is trying to say we are the same person. He's been hating on me for a long time. Disregard this simple boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm pretty sure he is trying to say we are the same person. He's been hating on me for a long time. Disregard this simple boy.
I wish I knew how to quit you... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wish I knew how to quit you... :lol:
I usually only here those words from women. HAHA! This forum is full of haters, just because we have a similar mindset in regards to pick up, we must be the same person ( lol) Apparently, nobody can be successful with women on this forum. It has somehow become rocket science over the last few years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's funny.... friends who I've tried to convert mock it, then watch in shock as I walk away with the chick that just shot them down - even then they won't agree with the techniques - as if it's somehow wrong!

Fuck it.

I wish those dudes well. They're the daily reminders as to why this shit works flawlessly.

I'm thinking though.... if we were the same dude - that would be one really messed-up dude to bi-post on a PUA site... LOL.

Conspiracy theory much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It's funny.... friends who I've tried to convert mock it, then watch in shock as I walk away with the chick that just shot them down - even then they won't agree with the techniques - as if it's somehow wrong!

Fuck it.

I wish those dudes well. They're the daily reminders as to why this shit works flawlessly
Well said..this world is full of ignorant people..you can only bring a horse to the water..you can't make him drink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

:roll: , this time try to write better do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Izumi,

what is it you're after? Confirmation? OK - the lines don't work.

What else can we do to make your life happy? No need for flaming. Nobody's against you, or trying to scam you that I can tell...

Chill.

Friends?

Rodeo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Izumi,

what is it you're after? Confirmation? OK - the lines don't work.

What else can we do to make your life happy? No need for flaming. Nobody's against you, or trying to scam you that I can tell...

Chill.

Friends?

Rodeo.
I dont know about the lines.
I was talking about the money driven business of the PUA,i know why you said ´´They want to make people happy,the dont care about the money!!!´´ :lol:

Friends? why not,i have plenty of friends very that really like to talk, i.e: they got 1 number close they say ´´i´m so fucking cool i got 50 numbers and fucked 10 model last few months´´.
WE ARE FRIENDS :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's funny how soo many people talk on keyboard..but they do nothing in real life..90% of guys don't get good at this exactly for these reasons. Arguing that pick up is based on money..who the hell gives a shit? They give you the tools that you need to surround yourself with beautifull women. It's jut that 90%-95% of guys approach 3 sets each week..and then when they have no results they blame it on the gurus. "These lines don't work". They don't work because you're not exhibiting cues of dominance when you talk to a girl. You can literally say anything to a girl if you say it with the right body language, voice tonality and the right attitude. Any man who's good at this know that what I just said is true..so start working on yourself and gain field experience. Asking questions like this is getting you nowhere..try it in field 200 times and than see if they work or not