A word to the wise....

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 61 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: A word to the wise....
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am the previous g/f of a regular on this site. Want to know why he's a previous? Because of some of the stupidity here. I was unaware of his membership or thoughts until a year in. He repeatedly did things like physically taking my phone, verbally (borderline physically) abusing me, and imposing the spanish inquisition in my direction.

He told you guys HIS side of things without, of course, admitting to his own faults and fuck ups. I was 'rated' by your demented system as an hb 9......fell to an 8 over a year.....lmao, my bad I guess. I guess bottom line is:
1. always realize there are two sides to every story.
2. if you need to rate a girl on some stupid scale, then maybe you have more problems than you are willing to admit.
3. Quit playing the victim and man up.
4. Don't accuse her of playing games when you yourself are getting your advice from a site full of men who just want to play women and only telling one side of a story.
5. I would say this is a site for complete and total losers but I suppose there are one or two good ones in every bunch. So to the decent few...get the f*** off this site and you'll do much better.
6. I am sure those of you who are truly insecure women haters want to either remove this post or give me hell. Truth is though, if that's how you really feel and you believe this is how to treat a woman... That would be your loss.

To the decent ones.....Don't fall for this b.s. and good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I understand that your upset by his actions and the things you mentioned about him with the abuse and taking the phone, are insecurity issues which this site does give advice on how to handle it.

one of the first posts on this site even states do not take all replys and info and advice as a true answer. I agree with you on the rating system being dumb for the simple fact is those really are made up numbers because their is no score card to go off anywhere.

unless his scorecard is 10 things he wants his girl in his life to posses. they might as well say hot or not when they do that because I dont believe they actually listed anything on a list of what they want.

now honestly Im not quite sure what your saying he used of the site that doesnt work to begin with. Pua in general is not for relationships to begin with. if he was still using canned lines and materials and freeze outs on you a year in then clearly he still had insecurity issues to begin with and girls are smart they can read that shit a mile away so he lost you.

if he lied to you then he lied to you and is a jackass, canned material and routines dont get you the girl im sure you know that. you said so yourself you had red flags. but something about him still made you stay so long with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lol, I like you. You just said everything I meant. You are most definitely right that this is NOT a relationship forum. That was exactly my point ;-) thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I am the previous g/f of a regular on this site. Want to know why he's a previous? Because of some of the stupidity here. I was unaware of his membership or thoughts until a year in. He repeatedly did things like physically taking my phone, verbally (borderline physically) abusing me, and imposing the spanish inquisition in my direction.

He told you guys HIS side of things without, of course, admitting to his own faults and fuck ups. I was 'rated' by your demented system as an hb 9......fell to an 8 over a year.....lmao, my bad I guess. I guess bottom line is:
1. always realize there are two sides to every story.
2. if you need to rate a girl on some stupid scale, then maybe you have more problems than you are willing to admit.
3. Quit playing the victim and man up.
4. Don't accuse her of playing games when you yourself are getting your advice from a site full of men who just want to play women and only telling one side of a story.
5. I would say this is a site for complete and total losers but I suppose there are one or two good ones in every bunch. So to the decent few...get the f*** off this site and you'll do much better.
6. I am sure those of you who are truly insecure women haters want to either remove this post or give me hell. Truth is though, if that's how you really feel and you believe this is how to treat a woman... That would be your loss.

To the decent ones.....Don't fall for this b.s. and good luck!

A few thoughts:

1. The rating system(which I don't take seriously) is just a way or describing a woman physically. It's silly, childish but guy/nerd talk. It has nothing to do with the worth of a person and is easier than describing all the physical characteristics of a woman. Looks matter to men and women and girls rate guys as well, in fact more cruelly.

2. This site, nor no other pickup website that I know of, suggests to guys to grab a girl's phone, verbally or physically abuse her, or to interrogate her. Sorry if that's what your ex did, but he didn't get that from here. In fact if you browse threads, you can see most advice (which I disagree with) says the opposite and that guys should brush it off and act non affected when their gf does something or they're mad with her. But you will always see either advice advocating a) talking CALMLY to her, b) leave her if she has done something really bad or c) flirt with other girls (aka games) or d) act like it doesn't affect you. Definetly not your ex's actions.

3. You picked the wrong guy. It happens. But it's not the fault of a forum. It's yours for staying in it and missing or ignoring the signs. If my girl cheats on me because of her friend's advice, it's not her friend I would blame.

My 2c

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, I can't say I agree with you on everything but at a minimum I agree with you in the end lol. Farewell my friends, but truly, as a word of caution.....if you are suppose to be in a relationship with a girl and something doesn't go your way, here may not lie the best of advice ;-)

P.S. Sorry to the grammar cops

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I stopped paying attention after you said you were a single HB with a loser boyfriend. Do you have any plans for this evening? I know this really place by the beach.