Summer fling with college girl 2 years older than me?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I just graduated Highschool, and this girl and I were inseparable in middle school. only thing was she as about 200 pounds Always had a pretty face tho. We stayed in touch via facebook, and saw eachother around town. Four years later, I invited her to my grad party and she came! Little did I know she dropped about 70 pounds and is a solid HB8.5

Like this girl in a bikini :lol:

so, she was my new target. also shes gonna be a college sophomore and i just graduated highschool as a young senior. shes almost 2 years older than me (im feeling proud)

Fast forward to now (4 weeks later), we hang out, kiss as of the last week, go on long drives. things are pretty good. We both know im leaving out of state, were friends first, and this is just two close friends who will always be close turning things romantically for a short period of time. She has this psycho ex boyfriend tho that is in her mutual friend group, and were really open about it. She was with him so long that she has feelings for his still, but he annoys the shit out of her, calls her every day, and shes getting annoyed. but they already signed the lease and shes moving in with him and someone else (a mutual friend) next year for college. She keeps things cordial. they got drunk and kissed on the beach last week. I dont really care, its just her complicated problem.

Two days ago I texted her 4 times that day without a single response (she works a lot) so I dont text her the next day until she texts me late at night. I watched her 3 month old puppy for her yesterday, we hang out, she says "ill text you later". I made plans with someone else, she blows up at me, with lines including "I dont want to take things too fast" "I dont want to define things, I like them how they are" "I cant read you"

Shes mad because Im doing push pull and mirroring her. Shes pretty complicated, and im pretty much throwing it right back at her. lol its like shes looking in the mirror socially, and doesnt like that she cant figure herself out. I didnt get it that "ill text you later" meant she wanted to hang out last night after she had to go home and eat with her family real quick. She said she feels like I dont want to hang out with her. (I do a lot of push pull and freeze outs, because its hard to be the male, two years younger. I need to keep control) I told her I missed her already and she said "goodnight." at like 8 pm. Then at like 10, i get three consecutive texts "I miss you" "I miss you' "I miss you"

The question is- do I play the freeze out, push pull game and maintain power but piss her off? Or do I pull even when she pushes and risk being too easy, giving her the power, yet making her happy? What game do I play today?

-Dy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Take the kissing to the next level. Define nothing.
Quote:
"I cant read you"
The bliss position.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Take the kissing to the next level. Define nothing.
Quote:
"I cant read you"
The bliss position.

lol tru

op: i'm no expert so definitely listen to the guys with thousands of posts over me, but it seems like you have her right where you want her (for now) so you could probably pick a time and place to do something. i'd be decisive and straightforward and invite her tonight to hang out tomorrow and do something fun.

also keep in mind that she probably still thinks like a 200 pound chick and has a lower self-confidence than her looks would suggest, so you might want to be wary about being too harsh on her w push-pull. a lot of this pua reverse psychology stuff is intended to be directed toward beautiful women who are used to being hit on nonstop.

that being said i wouldn't send 4 texts in a row again. no more than a couple unanswered and ideally just make her answer a single brief text every time.

i think if you're going to err, err on the side of maintaining the power even if it pisses her off. from my experience nothing is worse than being too easy, it's basically a death-knell. maintain a challenge.

it's a weirder situation because you two are close friends and you know there's a time-limit to this thing. enjoy it and get what you can but i'd try hard as possible not to catch feelings. you're going to college. this girl will be a memory by labor day.

good luck

You must be overconfident and cocksure, even if you haven't got a god damn thing in the world going for you. And you must fail with women until you do not fear the possibility of failure, whereupon you will succeed wildly.