Sexual Escalation/ Game

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Sexual Escalation/ Game
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So here's the situation. I have been with this girl for around 7 months. For the first 6 months it would just be a given that I would have sex with her, or whatever whenever I wanted, almost everytime we hung out. She was in to it completely. Lately she has been reversing frames and being like we don't need to do it all the time because it isn't as special then, or that's all I think about and she feels she needs to have sex to make me happy, Everytime I try to escalate she backs off in turn making me look neady and leaning in. How can I correct this isssue? It seems to me I shouldn't have to play games around it or anything cause lets face it I have been having sex with her for months. I really don't understand how it can go from all the time to not at all and playing hard to get. Let me know your opinions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Rocks vs. Gold

I read this in the Game.

-Women want rocks. And im not talking about the diamond ring either. Rocks for a woman means dates/nights on the town, little "adventures" you guys go on or just fun stuff you do. I find these things get the girls really going and it actually makes them happy. Girls want to be seen

-Men mainly want gold. Gold=Sex.

I made this mistake (and so does Mystery in the book), where the women gives us gold, but we dont give them rocks. Is this the situation you find yourself?

We would just stay all day in my place all the time diggin the Gold but never went out for the Rocks. Eventually, you/she gets tired of only sex- unless you've both agreed on those terms (then she wouldnt be a girlfriend now, just a MLTR or f-buddy right?). Maybe she feels thats ALL there is to the relationship now, and is questioning the past 6 months spend together...prove her wrong.

My advice, from the brief discription of the relationship- take her out, do fun stuff together and make her WANT (Nay, BEG) to give YOU the Gold after you give her the Rocks...

Goodluck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Sexcellent
great advice above

as a relationship progresses, i find that it gets increasingly difficult to sexually escalate. the reason for this is that women are excited by different things than men are. if you always escalate with your gf on the same days of the week, at the same time, in the same manner, then she is gonna get bored. you have to change things up and be a lil crazy.

in many ways, sexually escalating with a new girl is 100 times easier than escalating with a gf on 6 months. being a player with lots of random girls is almost like taking the easy way out. you can do the same things with all of them, and for the most part it will work. the real challenge is keeping the same girl excited over and over again. sometimes its going to work, and sometimes you are gonna fail at it. never give up. keep mixing it up and making it fun and exciting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

These are two very good responses to the question! Women hate doing the same thing over and over. We get excited by booty and by getting off. They get excited by the 'experience'. In the end of the day, we are satisfied by having had sex. They would get excited by thinking 'today was special'.

The truth is it doesn't matter how big your penis is or how fit you are. They are great attributes to have but a real lover knows where, when and how to use them. Many of my girl friends said that the men with smaller penises were better lovers than those that were well hung, which I found to be very ironic. They said that the men with smaller penises tried harder, experimented more, and focused more on fulfilling her fantasies.

You have to make the sex spontaneous and exciting. Quickies every now and then are great, and they have their place for the woman too. Sexual relationships reach a point though, where there has to be times though where you drive out to the park, or rent out a room and get the whips and handcuffs going. I've found that girls can get into anything if you pitch the idea right! After a while, it'll become fun for you too.