Help! What should I do w/ the ex?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Executive AFC Summary:
While In college, I dated the same girl for 3 years (i.e. the PRIME years of my single life) b/c I seriously thought that I'd marry that girl. I was absolutely killing it at the time, but couldn't pass up on an opportunity to date "the one."

Bottom line though: I moved away for a job, she remained at school, and it didn't last more than 4 months, like 95% of all long distance relationships. Of course, breaking up w/ me at her parents house the night b/f thanksgiving after my parents and I picked her up at her dorm and drove her all the way home to take that next "relationship" step and celebrate the holiday together, did not at all help matters. I was absolutely devastated. I think I went on all of 1 date in the two years that followed.

Anyway, another 2 years pass, I discovered the game, and 25 girls later, saddly, I know I'm still not completely over her. Hell, forgot the rule of 10, I'm hoping the rule of 30 kicks in! :lol:

And believe me, I'm doing everything right and have taken every piece of how to get over it advice possible, and it all helps. I'm probably 90% there. The only reason for the remaining 10% is b/c she absolutely INSISTS that we remain friends, and probably calls me at least once a month, and EVERY major holiday. Even after I blew up on her one day, and didn't speak to her or return a call after a year! And even know I INSIST that we are going to remain friends, we are going ot talk about what I talk to my friends about: booze, sports, and banging--not necessarily in that order. Of course, she still doesn't like discussing the third topic, but hey, I don't have "girl" friends, just "friends" so deal w/ it. I don't sarge my buddies! :lol:

So that brings us today. Last night she called, and we actually talked a lot longer than normal (I had just gotten laid, and have 2 dates set up this week and another 2 potentials othere, so I must have been in a good mood), and she suggested visiting.

Dudes, I have absolutely not a clue what to do. All attempts to piss her off and leave me alone have failed, what the hell does she want from me? Her visiting isn't going to help the whole "get over her" thing, but does this mean she wants to get back together? Or was this simply just a shit test to see if she's still got me in her "break in case of emergency" glass? The best of you guys are the only dudes who can actually think like chicks and explain it w/o bias or hidden agendas so I turn to you.

Picking up chicks and plowing them out is so much simplier...

Post subject: Only if we fuck.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have exes who are still about. They know (I tell them) no girls stay the night at my flat unless we're gonna fuck (or a bj :)) Just make that clear to her. It's never stopped any of mine visiting.
If you really want to get over it, you need to break contact completely. Reject calls, delete texts & e-mails don't read them. Or re-code your memory of her, focusing on why you don't want her.
Peace