Jus found out she has a kid. Grateful for any advice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alrte guys im 21 and have been seein this girl 22 for a few weeks and found out when i added er facebook that she had a kid (Didnt tell me straight away for obv reasons).

She seemed the perfect girl in every other way but this is a bit of a shock.To make it worse the reason she got pregnant is bcos her then bfd switched her pills to get her preg so she cudnt go off 2 university/college..

Wot do i do??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Alrte guys im 21 and have been seein this girl 22 for a few weeks and found out when i added er facebook that she had a kid (Didnt tell me straight away for obv reasons).

She seemed the perfect girl in every other way but this is a bit of a shock.To make it worse the reason she got pregnant is bcos her then bfd switched her pills to get her preg so she cudnt go off 2 university/college..

Wot do i do??
look elsewhere. if you really want a serious relationship with her, you're gonna eventually have to play daddy with the kid. Focus on school man, don't end up in that situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:25 pm 
Homewrecker

I say this as a man who has dated tons of girls with kids, whether young single moms or divorced (and yes, sometimes married) women: if you want to date her, date her, and don't let the fact that she has a child to care for deter you from doing so.

I am sure a lot of other guys on here will tell you not to. They will warn you that a lot of single moms are predators looking for any easy way to have their kid taken care of. I have never once encountered this problem because I manage expectations ahead of time and let the girl know that while yes, I dig her and want to see more of her, I'm not here to be a replacement father.

That said, if you decide to get serious with this girl, you obviously have to realize that it's a package deal and the child is going to come with her and become part of your life as well. But with that in mind, there's no reason not to enter the initial, light-hearted phase of a relationship and see where it goes.

Put it this way: if this chick turns out to be your 100% perfect girl, are you really going to mind helping her raise her child?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What he said.

Reproduction is natural. Nothing wrong with a girl having kids.

If you're a real Alpha you'd be a good father. My girlfriend has kids. Big deal.

Post subject: Thanks for the help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks talked to her about it and she made it clear shes looking for someone for her and not a replacement dad so jus gonna see where it goes from there..

Thanks again
Stewart