Advice in Hard times

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Advice in Hard times
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I’ve been dating this girl for 1.5 years. she is really good girl in the sense of her priorities in life, very kind, wants to make the world better place etc.

She is pretty emotionally damaged from trauma from her childhood. Sometimes her emotional shit gets out of hand and she turns into not so wonderful girlfriend. Basically I’ve always just dealt with it understanding that she’s dealing with some heavy shit and just been supportive.

Now, shits turned up in my life where now I have some bullshit personal stuff I need to deal with that’s taking a toll on me. When it’s me who is fucked up she was not of much use, as I have been for her. She decided she needed a break because she was emotionally incapable of being supportive of me and taking care of herself at same time.

I didn’t take very kindly to this. Basically I need to wrap my head around what situation I’m in, as the person I’m with is a good person who means well but not able to do for me the things I have done for her. I’m struggling to make sense of the principal of this.

It’s confusing to be with someone who struggles so much and unsure when/how that will get better or if that’s just the status quo of the relationship. Basically I’ve gotten myself in pretty deep with someone who is emotionally damaged, who isn’t currently able to step up and do for me as I have done for her.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Advice in Hard times
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:50 am 
The Grand Puba

This forum is basically an archive. A lot of us regular posters moved to http://mpuaforum.proboards.com/. You can get some pretty good help there.

Post subject: Re: Advice in Hard times
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The essence of the entertainment is filled for the future toms. The formation of the bricks and essay writing australia is ensured for the humans. The timey success is done for the formation of the marks for the candidates.