linkedin add after, after I messaged her best friend, sodumb

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Let me begin by saying, This woman is legit crazy ( like call you from a mental asylum of a hospital after 2-3 dates) about 6-8 months ago she flipped out when i was unavailable and she blocked me. I don't think i was the stereotypical "nice guy" to her. I told her when I thought she was wrong. and she left me plenty voicemails. perhaps she is the kind of problem woman that monkey bars through relationships. Any way, despite having other options, I keep finding myself thinking about her because of the way things ended. it was completely precarious and as well I do care about her and am not sure whether i want to revisit this connection. Also I told her I didn't want to date her because I was going through something (surgery, job change etc) She's the annoying wealthy, super hot, stubborn type. There was a strong connection, so I'm surprised things went down the way they did. I thought she would respect my wishes of being friends since both of us were busy at the time

Recently after getting super drunk I message her best friend late into the Evening. I deleted messages because well, I'm trying to forget this happened. I also blocked the best friend. The next day I received a LinkedIn add request, I had an idea how to interpret it. I found it superficial and bizarre. I told her best friend. after I confronted the woman about adding me. she tried to deny it. perhaps, I should of played it cool and just said "hey can I help you wit something? this is my professional network. After talking to the friend i realized there were many misperceptions. After I blocked her on linkedin, she blocked. And well This seems like i should leave this alone or forget this past connection

Not sure what to do. The problem is I do care about her I don't necessarily need or want to date her. And if I attempt to reach out, it will come across as desperate or clingy.