Need help with a very complicated situation!?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some time ago I came out of an 6-year relationship and I have this co-worker who also had just gotten out of her failing relationship. So one day we just decided to hang out at the beach and chill and be away from the drama that was going on in our current lives.
That day hower I used my PUA technique on her. I dont know why, maybe i just wanted to feel affection/love or to just have an rebound. And although my technique was a bit rusty, it worked.
So I started dating my co-worker. And it was great. We saw each other everyday, we slept together a lot. We had a lot of fun doing things together. The more I got the know her, the more I started falling in love.
However she left 2 week ago for a 16 day vacation and just got back and ended the relationship. The vacation she had already planned before we got together.
She said that because she was away from me for sometime she had the time to think about what she really wanted. She is 26 and says she's not ready to commit and needs more space in an relationship and things went too fast. She says that she wants too end it now, while she still can, because she hopes that at this point we can still be friends. At the same time she says she doensst understand why it wouldnt workout, if she just asked for some space in the relationship.
Normally I would just do the no-contact thing, improve myself, reflect on the relationship and let time take its course. Eventually most ex-girlfriends would text me after some while and sometimes we would hook up again.
What makes this situation complicated is that we're co-workers.

So I really want to win her back, but dont know how. I'm asking you all for advice!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Detoxicated is a natural hangover prevention and an awesome product to help you to keep away from hangovers. It incorporates clean, natural ingredients and the best part is: IT WORKS! They have been superb. If you’re interested, you can buy them (on sale) on their website, and on Amazon.