How often to text?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: How often to text?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi! I'm posting this just because I suck at texting game, I only approach in person and I'm uncertain about couple of things when it comes to texting.
So I've been dating this girl for more than 3 weeks, we meet quite often, 2-3 times a week, mostly when she texts me. Recently she started to text me just for sake of texting and this made me uncertain if I should text her some days, when she's not texted me yet. I'm interested in her, but I don't know if it's a good idea to text every day. Can you guys help me with this?

Post subject: Re: How often to text?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I text my girlfriend when I need to really. To make plans, if I need to ask her something etc. The only unnecessary text I send her is a text goodnight as it's important to her. We don't text night and day like we used to as it's kinda unnecessary and we are both busy people.

Don't overtext early on in your relationship. It makes you look like you don't have anything to do and it can kill conversation when you do actually see each other.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:07 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hi! I'm posting this just because I suck at texting game, I only approach in person and I'm uncertain about couple of things when it comes to texting.
So I've been dating this girl for more than 3 weeks, we meet quite often, 2-3 times a week, mostly when she texts me. Recently she started to text me just for sake of texting and this made me uncertain if I should text her some days, when she's not texted me yet. I'm interested in her, but I don't know if it's a good idea to text every day. Can you guys help me with this?
I'd rather not get into the semantics of 'do this/don't do that' because it puts constraints on the flow of things.
That said, I'm not suggesting you go unhinged and text her a running commentary of your day.

The struggle most guys encounter is wanting to look like the guy who has things going on in his life rather than idle at home awaiting the next text with baited breath, and showing interest.

Sometimes the conversations will just flow back n' forth. At other times they may feel forced. If its the later checkin with yourself 'am I doing this out of a neediness energy (e.g., feeling anxious about where I stand with her, want validation, etc), or am I doing this because I genuinely want connection out of an abundance energy.

It looks as though you're following her cue as to when its appropriate to text. Why not take the initiative and open a convo with her every now and again? This is a great way to convey interest, used to stoke the connection flame in-between hangouts, and possibly even generate mystery and intrigue for your next date.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Nothing is wrong in anything you've said. It's feminine energy for a woman to chase after she's had sex with a guy. The dynamic here is healthy.

However, once in while, in the early afternoon, throw in a "dress hot, I'm picking you up at 9." text. If she asks why, say "you'll find out".

Texting is for arranging meet ups, positive emotions (especially sexual) and for when you're out of town otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:46 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Nothing is wrong in anything you've said. It's feminine energy for a woman to chase after she's had sex with a guy. The dynamic here is healthy.

However, once in while, in the early afternoon, throw in a "dress hot, I'm picking you up at 9." text. If she asks why, say "you'll find out".

Texting is for arranging meet ups, positive emotions (especially sexual) and for when you're out of town otherwise.
You're like a rolodex of reject bin pickup lines and routines. Simply wind-up and observe the endless conveyer belt of cliche phrases, canned routines, and other thinly guised validation-seeking behaviors display.

I wonder what would happen if you'd actually dated a woman.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I live with a gorgeous woman, Void. And she likes to give me green lights. Have a date coming up.

It's nice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 pm 

Quote:
I live with a gorgeous woman, Void. And she likes to give me green lights. Have a date coming up.

It's nice.
That's good! Kids are fun:) Enjoy Chuck E Cheese.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So women in their 20's are "children"?

Come on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I text my girlfriend when I need to really. To make plans, if I need to ask her something etc. The only unnecessary text I send her is a text goodnight as it's important to her. We don't text night and day like we used to as it's kinda unnecessary and we are both busy people.

Don't overtext early on in your relationship. It makes you look like you don't have anything to do and it can kill conversation when you do actually see each other.
Out of curiosity ever go a day without talking besides the goodnight text?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yep. A guy working the volume game does not have time for meandering value-lowering text exchanges. I don't care so much about the value-lowering if it resulted in activity from women but it doesn't, hence it is not worth it.

Some might think, but you can CONVINCE her with your wit and charm over text that you're high value and to meet up with you.

If your real life game wasn't enough to do this then there are other problems to address. Almost ALL of the heavy lifting should be done in person. Yes you should be chill in texts but it doesn't require a novel.

It goes back to the factor of time: I simply don't have TIME to be engaging in anything more than 3 or 4 lines with any particular woman. If she isn't biting I literally don't care because there are other interested women if I'm going it right.

It is inherently sexual to a woman when you drop in with a couple of QUICK back and forths about whatever and then go for the meetup immediately. She knows you're a man with options. She knows she can get on the train or not, and that it's cool either way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

Most days there's some text communication outside of our working hours. Unless she has a big work event (she works in event planning). Think that's happened maybe once or twice.

Why do you ask?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Most days there's some text communication outside of our working hours. Unless she has a big work event (she works in event planning). Think that's happened maybe once or twice.

Why do you ask?
Just curiosity, no specific reason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Some might think, but you can CONVINCE her with your wit and charm over text that you're high value and to meet up with you.

If your real life game wasn't enough to do this then there are other problems to address.
Yep.

Quote:
It goes back to the factor of time: I simply don't have TIME to be engaging in anything more than 3 or 4 lines with any particular woman. If she isn't biting I literally don't care because there are other interested women if I'm going it right.
Yep, lol.
Quote:
It is inherently sexual to a woman when you drop in with a couple of QUICK back and forths about whatever and then go for the meetup immediately. She knows you're a man with options. She knows she can get on the train or not, and that it's cool either way.
Spot on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:38 am 

Quote:
Text when YOU want to and are ABLE to. The moment you start making rules on your actions for a chick, you're just a different kind of needy. If you're worried about not appearing busy, then you're not busy...time to look into what you're doing with your life ie friends, hobbies, career, social life etc. If you're worried about her losing interest, then you're not interesting. How often you text isnt really a metric for how busy you are. I know ppl who are way busier than I am, how respond quicker than I do to text messages than me, and who send me more messages than I send them. Why? BECAUSE they are busy....they're on their phones conducting business, sending emails, making calender appointments, checking stocks...that means they may respond to a message quickly because 1. they're already on their phone and 2. to get it out of the way and not have something pending. People communicate differently, and multi task differently. You could walk into a busy person's apartment and see it messy and think "ah, this person is this busy he doesnt have time to clean". And you could walk into a busy person's apt and see it immaculate and think "ah, this person is so busy he keeps it clean so its not something additional." My point with all that is, either you're busy active guy or you're not. If you are busy and active, communicate when YOU want to, she'll know that you're still a busy guy. If you're not busy and active, fix that instead of appearing to be, because she'll just eventually discover you arent doing anything anyway. But please, dont let how she perceives something or whether this will keep her interested or not dictate your actions. Then you're just as needy internally as the guy who's blowing up her phone to keep her interested. Do you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do i have to text my girlfriend everyday? Is it weird my girlfriend doesn't message me everyday? Is that a sign the relationship is dying?