Girlfriend away on holiday. No contact for 4 days

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys my girlfriend left on Holiday on Monday and is coming back tonight.
I last saw her sunday and we made plans for this Saturday... But during her holiday she barely messaged me. She messaged me on the Tuesday to wish me good luck for a meeting I had.

She sent me a 'sexy' snapchat on Wednsday and we briefly had a talk on Whats app. She told me her wifi was in and out and the convo ended with 'Ok enjoy your holiday and see you Saturday'. When this message was delivered it only had 1 tick for a few hours. She hasnt replied to that message (did not need a reply I know, but would have been nice).

I'm pissed she has time to post snapchats and instagram stories of her holiday but can barely message me. Am i being needy and overthinking or am I correct in saying her behaviour suggests the relationship is soon dead?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She is back today and YOU ARE SEEING HER TOMORROW... Relax!!

Personally would be a tad annoyed but you can't bring it up because that is needy as fuck. Doubt the relationship is in danger if she has not messaged you while holiday. If she cancels your plans tomorrow then MAYBE be concerned until then stop cyber stalking your girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

So I just came back from my birthday and was pretty busy enjoying time with my parents. I didn't do much texting or contact with my romantic interest for 4 days...

I think a lot of guys talk or think themselves out of a good situation. The more space you give a girl especially if you have slept together (I am assuming you have with a girlfriend) the better.

You wanting attention from someone else esp via something like text = insecurity. It's hard to do but if you have hobbies or other interests you should spend your time on those, then when she's back or ready to text or talk to you it will be fine! You have to learn that the opposite of what you think/feel is sometimes the best thing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So I just came back from my birthday and was pretty busy enjoying time with my parents. I didn't do much texting or contact with my romantic interest for 4 days...

I think a lot of guys talk or think themselves out of a good situation. The more space you give a girl especially if you have slept together (I am assuming you have with a girlfriend) the better.

You wanting attention from someone else esp via something like text = insecurity. It's hard to do but if you have hobbies or other interests you should spend your time on those, then when she's back or ready to text or talk to you it will be fine! You have to learn that the opposite of what you think/feel is sometimes the best thing.
I agree. At first I was ok with the concept of her not messaging me/ me not messaging her... LEt her enjoy her holiday... But if she has time to post pictures/ selfies on social media to most likely get attention from thirsty guys but she has no time to message me... HER BOYFRIEND... then what the fuck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The relationship isn't dead but if your girlfriend can find the time to let social media know she's on holiday rather than take a few seconds to message her boyfriend. Something isn't right there IMO. Such is the times though now with social media and everything. See how she is when you see her. It's only really a big deal if she plays up then or cancels.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:32 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
am I correct in saying her behaviour suggests the relationship is soon dead?

Yes.

You are correct but only because you've decided to begin thinking like this. Once you begin having this paranoid thoughts and unnecessary anxiety considering your relationship it suggest that this is the beginning of the decline, unless you snap out of it and get your shit together. Your post in completely based on dependency. It's based around how much you're being affected emotionally by the actions of your partner. You're not speaking from the position of the rock that you probably were when you weren't as invested as you are. You're speaking from this new guy that's all the way in and doesn't want to lose what he has. And that is the quickest way to lose it.

We've all been there however, but with experience you learn to never let things get this far. You learn that it is important that you always remember who you were before you met your current girlfriend. And understand that you will still be YOU if she goes. The epitome of a weak male is a man that allows his woman(or anyone) to control his happiness. The fact that you're are becoming "Unhappy" by her lack of consistency is the real teller here. It's easy to feel like "the man" when she's doing all the shit you like, but what about when things seem shakey. Will you still be able to hold it together, or will you crumble and become emotional.

The issue with being overly emotional is it is emotion without action. Okay, she's falling off, she's slacking on her normal behavior. Now what are you going to do about it? Are you going to leave? Chastise her? Or pout to us on the internet about it and go on pretending like everything is okay? You either have to put up or shut up in life.

Now could something be wrong? Maybe, maybe not. But something is definitely not all together on the inside of you. You should be viewing this time as a gift, time to get somethings done, have a new experience or two, all things you probably wouldn't consider if she was in town. Receive this away time as a reward, her contact shouldn't be this much of a blessing to you.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I last saw her sunday and we made plans for this Saturday... But during her holiday she barely messaged me. She messaged me on the Tuesday to wish me good luck for a meeting I had.
Stop being neurotic.

And if you "have to make plans" she's not your girlfriend, yet lol (which also explains her few texts during her holiday). When you have a girlfriend, time together is assumed. It also comes off as you securing plans a week out (lol) based on fear and insecurity, like you won't ever see her again.

The vibe I'm getting is you think it's way more serious than she does at this point.

Quote:
She sent me a 'sexy' snapchat on Wednsday and we briefly had a talk on Whats app. She told me her wifi was in and out and the convo ended with 'Ok enjoy your holiday and see you Saturday'. When this message was delivered it only had 1 tick for a few hours. She hasnt replied to that message (did not need a reply I know, but would have been nice).
Holy shit, Mr. Neurotic! Calm down, go to the gym.

If you keep this up, you WILL get dumped, like 95% of pathetic chodes who can't keep their shit together.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Stop being neurotic.

And if you "have to make plans" she's not your girlfriend, yet lol (which also explains her few texts during her holiday). When you have a girlfriend, time together is assumed. It also comes off as you securing plans a week out (lol) based on fear and insecurity, like you won't ever see her again.

The vibe I'm getting is you think it's way more serious than she does at this point.

Quote:
Holy shit, Mr. Neurotic! Calm down, go to the gym.

If you keep this up, you WILL get dumped, like 95% of pathetic chodes who can't keep their shit together.
Pretty much like you.

(and you KNOW exactly what I am talking about)

Arch is the kind of guy who, as thirsty as he is, scores a 20 year old and dubs it a success. Gets over-confident that he knows women, after using corny lines, tactics, and seduction algorithms he got from reading Mystery Method, comes onto a Forum and espouses his newfound 'knowledge' to guys who are likely even more desperate.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The problem with that sad line of attack Void, is that I've proven, in images, my style is quite effective.

I understand you have to make baseless attacks because you have problems controlling your emotions. Anger is your major weakness.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 am 

Quote:
The problem with that sad line of attack Void, is that I've proven, in images, my style is quite effective.

I understand you have to make baseless attacks because you have problems controlling your emotions. Anger is your major weakness.
Quite honestly you're nothing more than an irritant. You represent what's wrong with the internet; uninformed people spreading bs and capitalizing on the vulnerable to make a quick buck. Your advice is shit and I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet.

Like seriously you talk garbage most people here who know what they're talking about cringe at you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Being banned for having a different courtship philosophy than you?

I hope you're not this controlling and insecure with women....

BTW, a pm from the other day:
Quote:
Yo Arch, I wanted to personally thank you for all the advice you've given me on this site. It's helped me a lot.
Actionable, specific advice > platitudes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:05 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Being banned for having a different courtship philosophy than you?

I hope you're not this controlling and insecure with women....

BTW, a pm from the other day:
Quote:
Yo Arch, I wanted to personally thank you for all the advice you've given me on this site. It's helped me a lot.
Actionable, specific advice > platitudes
Arch, sometimes you say good stuff but a lot of the time it's batshit crazy advice because of your reasoning behind the advice that you give. I think you put it best in one of your threads when you said that you're a natural. Natural's are great at getting women but when they put together the why's, they usually have no idea what they are talking about. Personally, I don't care what you do that gets you the results. It's your motivation for giving the advice that you give. You push guys into the direction of being fearful. All the women that you've wrote about, you've wrote from being in fear of losing them and that may explain why you give advice from that perspective. You do a slow reveal...if it works then it works but the place it comes from is a fearful of women mindset and that's what you give to other guys. Of course the guys that listen to your advice can appreciate it because they are fearful of losing women and it resonates to them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Most of the guys who have trouble here do so because they don't control their emotions. Girl after girl blows them off.

My advice is based on controlling emotion (avoiding over-contact, negative emotions in text, controlling, neurotic behavior, butt hurt outbursts, etc) based on self-improvement, not fear.

Once these men reign in their emotions, they won't fear rejection and thus won't fear or idolize women.

Also, we don't have the woman's point of view here in these interactions, so anyone with a brain wouldn't give advice based on that, but rather the holes in the game by the OP's.

Self-improvement is not fear. And there is no self improvement without change in behavior. "The place it comes from" is a meaningless platitude.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Most of the guys who have trouble here do so because they don't control their emotions. Girl after girl blows them off.

My advice is based on controlling emotion (avoiding over-contact, negative emotions in text, controlling, neurotic behavior, butt hurt outbursts, etc) based on self-improvement, not fear.

Once these men reign in their emotions, they won't fear rejection and thus won't fear or idolize women.

Also, we don't have the woman's point of view here in these interactions, so anyone with a brain wouldn't give advice based on that, but rather the holes in the game by the OP's.

Self-improvement is not fear. And there is no self improvement without change in behavior. "The place it comes from" is a meaningless platitude.
You don't get the whole concept of not fearing a woman's response to who you are as a man because, like I said before, your advice comes from a place of fear. When you tell a guy that he can't talk too much to a woman because she will see you as less dominant, that's a fear based piece of advice. That sets a pattern of behavior that puts a guy in the position of being an appeaser. You're not ever going to be able to start a pattern of behavior that has you in a frame of being an appeaser and changing that into a dominant frame. I'm not going to lie and say that a man shouldn't worry about keeping his emotions under control but that's why I always say that men need to learn how to communicate with women. If I don't like something a woman does, I have no problem in expressing it. The important part is that I know how to express it and there are bonuses that happen with women because of that.

This is why a lot of us talk about the place where it comes from. You're going to learn to be confident in yourself and unapologetic for who you are. Once you get into that mindset, it will be far easier to tweak how you present yourself to women and you'll play less of a numbers game and more of a finesse game.

And again, I'm not saying that your advice won't work. Whenever you really hear from me it's because of the logic/reasoning behind the advice where your psychology is skewed or is flat out wrong based on my experience or experience of other men that I know. I'm cool with most of the things when you say what you'd do or what you'd recommend because I understand what result you're going for.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:47 am 

Quote:

"Controlling emotions" is coping, it is symptom SPAM and neglects addressing the root of the problem.
You can call it what you want, I'll call it what it is: suppressing one's feelings, which can only perpetuate distress and suffering.

Your 'solutions' aren't solutions, they're just plugging holes in a sinking boat - just as one hole is plugged, several more develop.

This is nothing even remotely close to "self-improvement" as you have it defined. Rather, it is about putting on a show with the hopes of not scaring women off. In essence, its fear-based at its core and worse so validation-seeking.

But you continue being blind.