Unsure of how to handle things 7 weeks into dating

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive been single about 4 years now, I like to think I know what im doing at getting dates and getting laid when possible.

However ive been seeing a girl for about 7 weeks now. Wont bore you with the details but its all going great and sex is great.

Id quite like to make her my GF at somepoint, but this is new territory for me (im 28 now and got with my ex at 19 when girls were far more simple and easy)

She has mentioned that she really likes me and loves spending time with me, but wants to take things slow because she is scared of getting hurt and hurting herself. She says she has commitment issues which as apparently due to the getting hurt/hurting things.

Im unsure of how to approach this situation, do i just keeping seeing her and having fun? Do I need to escalate anything? If so how do i escalate when we are already doing well and having great sex?

Im not planning on asking her to make things offcial just yet as it has only been 7 weeks, but it is on my mind and am just wondering how to approach it, especially with her wanting to 'take things slow'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

From reading this forum (most issues about this) and from personal mistakes I'm going to advise on letting her bring the relationship/ exclusivity talk.

Just focus on being fun, having good sex and making her cum and wait for her to bring the topic up to you. Untill then enjoy being single.

** God damn I wish I had listened to my own advice for some of my mistakes**

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Im unsure of how to approach this situation, do i just keeping seeing her and having fun?

Yes. That's all you do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:27 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Im unsure of how to approach this situation, do i just keeping seeing her and having fun? Do I need to escalate anything? If so how do i escalate when we are already doing well and having great sex?
Trust you.