Girlfriend ignoring my calls and messages

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's what happened, Saturday night up to Sunday morning we were together in my place. We had a great night together. Came morning before she left we had a misunderstanding regarding on her plans which got me mad at her. When she goes home she she usually message me to update her location. She threw many messages which I ignored and didn't bother to reply to because I was irrritated at her. Same day after noon, She sent me her pictures on messenger which I still ignored. Got her seen zoned. She didn't like it and now she's the one mad at me and messaged me why aren't you replying, then her next message is hmmmmp, alright!!

The following day I decided to messaged her and told her that I was disappointed in her and that's what I do when I'm pissed. I also told her that I'm not mad anymore, let's talk. I sent other messages and tried calling her but she's now the one ignoring me. I called her again and messaged her next morning and the next still no replies. How can I make it up to her? What to do? This is the 3rd day that she has been ignoring my calls and messages.

I almost forgot to say, we're on LDR. I only come home sometimes during weekends and we will have our meet ups. She usually stays in my place when I'm there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

So she'd reacted correctly to your passive aggressive behavior in recognizing you were trying to punish her.

Now she reacts in kind and the shoe is on the other foot.

And now that you're ready to talk, she should be as well...

Basically your behaviour has told her that her needs don't matter, and she can be treated like a dog who should roll over on a whim.

I am not condoning her behaviour either, but really you'd gone some ways in setting up this dynamic.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So should I keep on messaging or call her eventhough she is ignoring it? Or just give her space and stop messaging / calling her? Make her miss me.

Can't think of other ways to make it up to her. This is only our communication tool when I'm away.

I also forgot to say that by next week I can't be contacted for two months. Such a shitty feeling that I will be gone without us getting in good terms.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The following day I decided to messaged her and told her that I was disappointed in her and that's what I do when I'm pissed. I also told her that I'm not mad anymore, let's talk. I sent other messages and tried calling her but she's now the one ignoring me. I called her again and messaged her next morning and the next still no replies. How can I make it up to her? What to do? This is the 3rd day that she has been ignoring my calls and messages.

I almost forgot to say, we're on LDR. I only come home sometimes during weekends and we will have our meet ups. She usually stays in my place when I'm there.

Looks like one too many "Debbie Downer" talks/moments.

Three days is a LONG time for a girl to ignore her man.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:16 am 

Quote:
So should I keep on messaging or call her eventhough she is ignoring it? Or just give her space and stop messaging / calling her? Make her miss me.

Can't think of other ways to make it up to her. This is only our communication tool when I'm away.

I also forgot to say that by next week I can't be contacted for two months. Such a shitty feeling that I will be gone without us getting in good terms.
She's your partner, you ought to be able to talk to her and share what's near and dear to you. If you can't, there's a lack of trust and security and this in itself can be a focal point to establishing something healthier than what you've got.

So long as you paint her as the problem you won't get anywhere, I can guarantee you this much. Any conversation has to stay with your experience, if you implicate her in making you feel any sort of way you'll only create an enemy image of you in her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I sent her pictures, messaged she's still ignoring it. Tried calling her still no response. This is getting irritating to the point of thinking about leaving her.

I feel like I'n wasting time messaging and calling her for nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Looks like one too many "Debbie Downer" talks/moments.

Three days is a LONG time for a girl to ignore her man.
Only second day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here's what happened, Saturday night up to Sunday morning we were together in my place. We had a great night together. Came morning before she left we had a misunderstanding regarding on her plans which got me mad at her. When she goes home she she usually message me to update her location. She threw many messages which I ignored and didn't bother to reply to because I was irrritated at her. Same day after noon, She sent me her pictures on messenger which I still ignored. Got her seen zoned. She didn't like it and now she's the one mad at me and messaged me why aren't you replying, then her next message is hmmmmp, alright!!

1. What's her own plans have to do with you. If she is busy then she is busy, find something else to do that you enjoy.

2. Why does she need to tell you her location? She's not a child. Again she has her own life and it's not any of your concern.

The rest could have all been avoided if you stick to the lessons in points 1 and 2 and been cool about it and hit her up in a few days. No wonder she was pissed at you, you shown you couldn't handle a girl like her. The ship has sailed.

You need to take time away from women, improve yourself and to get a grip over your emotions. Even if it's a year or two. Once improved start again and you will attract a better quality woman.

There is no easy or quick fix, sort yourself out and pull yourself together.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I sent her pictures, messaged she's still ignoring it. Tried calling her still no response. This is getting irritating to the point of thinking about leaving her.

She's busy having angry payback sex with the bad boy from the local pub.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1. What's her own plans have to do with you. If she is busy then she is busy, find something else to do that you enjoy.

2. Why does she need to tell you her location? She's not a child. Again she has her own life and it's not any of your concern.

The rest could have all been avoided if you stick to the lessons in points 1 and 2 and been cool about it and hit her up in a few days. No wonder she was pissed at you, you shown you couldn't handle a girl like her. The ship has sailed.

You need to take time away from women, improve yourself and to get a grip over your emotions. Even if it's a year or two. Once improved start again and you will attract a better quality woman.

The reason for updating her loc is that taxis here are dangerous. After that she can do what ever she wants.

Yeah I should have took a better grip at my emotions. Should have replied to her and talked about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

She's busy having angry payback sex with the bad boy from the local pub.
Yeah. Probably! Haha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Not just plans, but life decisions which she told me she would never go back to. What pissed me is she taught of going back to it again.

The reason for updating her loc is that taxis here are dangerous. After that she can do what ever she wants.

Yeah I should have took a better grip at my emotions. Should have replied to her and talked about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm 

Sounds like your single

Life decisions? Come on.. This is ldr and over or about to be over.. Give the context

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sounds like your single

Life decisions? Come on.. This is ldr and over or about to be over.. Give the context
I hope not, but I feel it's over. I wanna save this relationship but its hard when you're far away from each other. Just gonna leave it like how it is now, she contact me fine. She doesn't then we're done without formally saying goodbye. Won't send her messages neither call her starting from now.

Can't tell it here dude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like your single

I hope not, but I feel it's over. I wanna save this relationship but its hard when you're far away from each other. Just gonna leave it like how it is now, she contact me fine. She doesn't then we're done without formally saying goodbye. Won't send her messages neither call her starting from now.

Can't tell it here dude
That's cool...but I'll say this for you...learn to handle your shit like a man.This stuff of ignoring her then feeling hurt or bad that she's doing you the same thing, thats little kid shit. I say this because likewise when asked something you shouldve just come out and said what the shit was. Handle your shit like a man/adult in the future. Didnt ask for your social security or her naked pictures, just simply what happened. And if you cant answer simple questions on an anonymous forum learn to just be direct and speak, instead of mysterious and quiet. Whatever you're afraid of saying here, prob its that kinda mentality that has you in this situation.