Flaky cancellation push back

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you are under 25 or a retard then please do not reply.

I would like to hear thoughts from some of the more experienced PUAs on the forum re the below scenario;

You have a date with a girl, she sends a text before the date complaining she is tired and that she would like to reschedule. Would you accept and reschedule or come over the top and tell her to pucker up and have a red bull?

My schedule is tight, I would instinctively lean towards pushing back and telling her to man up.

Daniel.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:12 am 
The Grand Puba

Since this is the relationship subforum, are you asking if your girlfriend was flaking? Either way, I think it's a waste of time trying to get a girl that's trying to wiggle out of a date to follow through. I hate flakes as much as any other guy does but I'd rather go out with a girl that wants to be there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You have a date with a girl, she sends a text before the date complaining she is tired and that she would like to reschedule. Would you accept and reschedule or come over the top and tell her to pucker up and have a red bull?
Always playful, always slightly indifferent (the emotional state of a man that has options). The text you send:

"Probably a good idea. I'm an animal, and you need to be properly rested."

A man with options doesn't get mad at a girl flaking.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:24 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You're a busy guy with options. Let that be known in your reply to her. Say something like "no worries, been looking for a reason to wear this new shirt, the guys wanted to check out this new *insert place/activity* tonight. Rest up, speak soon"

Leave it at that, don't chase her and don't come at her with an attacking, accusatory tone.