How to get revenge on a girl with game? 2 girls involved

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! Nice to be in this forum. This is my 1st post.
And its going to be long.
I have been with a girl "A" for around 3-4 years now (black hair, brown eyes, A-cup, small ass), we went from just sex to something like a relationship - or I just don't want to get involved because she wants merrage, kids. etc. and in the long term I lost interest in the sex, but I feel her as a friend (man that sounds bad), but she doesn't want to end the relationship everytime we have the talk. I really do feel her close, and I don't want to hurt her but she will be 31 this year, and she really has plans for a familly. She is a relly good Girl, and I have affection for her but I lost the lust for her, and she doesn't do nothing to ger it back - no matter how many times I tell her. Since I am with her my senses for the game have dulled.
Since 4 months a more atractive and fun girl "B"started aproaching me for some reason. She has long blond hair, C-cup, nice asss, full lips, she like to wear nasty or reavilling clothers and hits all the checkpoint in my fetish list, she just looks nasty. I gave her an 8 or 9. Girl "B" has a BF since 9 years (he is oversees for the past monts and will be returning in September) She has a ton of Admirers and fans. She is demanding for almost everything and plays the "I am a trophy - Please me, and maybe I will wet you fuck me. Likes to be in the spot light. She has broaken several times with her BF for other guys and went back to him, after she had fun with the other one. She played the game off being atrackted to me for no reason, we went on dates, snugle and so on. She wanted all my time. I left my guard down since she knew I had another girl and wanted all my time and she wouldn't play second girl. I was defensive and hard to get in the begining, wich naturally gave results, then we became closer, started to talk about what we really want in our lifes and etc. When it came time for sex she played the "I am not yet ready". on the other hand she called me every day, she was verry agrressive in wanting me. In time she managed to make me wanting to please her with gifts and time. I never broke with girl A but I was going to since girl B wanted more that just sex. (or did she)
And here is the sticking part. I managed to sabotage myself and talked about girl B in front of girl A witch hurt her really bad - we still managed to keep our Relations and not kill each other.

In the mean time girl B has started looking and treating me as just a friend, I gues forcefully trying to put me in the friendzone, and she told me she had sex with another guy, who was so smart, dangerous, strong and etc, (some anabolyc guy with "connections" to some illegal organizations), in no time, stricking her defencess. Gues some other PUA. I haven't been in the game in 2 years or so.
They are "together" for the past week - sex fun and so on. They had a "fight" yesterday.
Girl B has stared to call me only once per 3 days to ask how am I doing and how are the thing with girl A. She Talks thats she fucks the other guy, but can't weit for him to leave the city, since he is also going abroad.

I can undestand that girl B wanted just to fuck while her BF is out, I get that. I don't know what is beter. To cut girl B off, or stick around somehow to get revenge / have sex with her ( my ego is speaking).
I don't know how to get my authority back, how to make girl B feel bad ( since she has a sense for Conscience ) and is there a point to that. Or I can just weit since she is supposedly going to "break up" with her BF.
I don't know if its better to just avoid girl B or try to get back her by:
1. Playing - "the victim"
2. Playing - "meh whateva"
3. Playing - "the reliable guy she wants me to be"
4. Playing - "just a frend who is not more interested to bang you since you banged another one"
5. or tell her I am not interested in her.

How do you think ? I know I was tottaly lame, I managed to save something with girl A, but why is Girl B so stuck in my head. Is there a wey to get back and her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:26 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You have the wrong attitude.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You have the wrong attitude.
Agreed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok point taken.
Then what ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She is demanding for almost everything and plays the "I am a trophy - Please me, and maybe I will wet you fuck me.
Yeah, that shit doesn't fly with me.
Quote:
When it came time for sex she played the "I am not yet ready". on the other hand she called me every day, she was verry agrressive in wanting me.
She was playing you. If she wanted you, she'd have you.
Quote:
In time she managed to make me wanting to please her with gifts and time.
LOL.
Quote:
I managed to sabotage myself and talked about girl B in front of girl A witch hurt her really bad - we still managed to keep our Relations and not kill each other.
That's actually the manly thing to do. I applaud you for that. Honesty is a good thing. It's how men act.

Quote:
In the mean time girl B has started looking and treating me as just a friend
NEWSFLASH: She's always been treating you as a friend.

Quote:
I gues forcefully trying to put me in the friendzone
You were there all along.

Quote:
and she told me she had sex with another guy, who was so smart, dangerous, strong and etc, (some anabolyc guy with "connections" to some illegal organizations), in no time, stricking her defencess. Gues some other PUA. I haven't been in the game in 2 years or so.

Girls will only tell this to guys they consider 100% platonic friends. This woman is not attracted to you.

Quote:
To cut girl B off, or stick around somehow to get revenge / have sex with her ( my ego is speaking).
How can you have sex with a woman who won't touch you with a pole vault stick?
Quote:
or try to get back
You never had her.
Quote:
her by:
1. Playing - "the victim"
2. Playing - "meh whateva"
3. Playing - "the reliable guy she wants me to be"
4. Playing - "just a frend who is not more interested to bang you since you banged another one"
5. or tell her I am not interested in her.
You are playing 12 dimensional chess in a land of magic mushrooms and LSD.

Let's look at reality:

You've never even kissed this woman. She won't let you get near her.

Cease all mental machinations and move on with your life. Maybe talk to your gf about an open relationship for both of you. That can make things hot again. Void often talks about "speaking your needs". This is one of those times where that applies. I don't ever agree with this method before you're exclusive, but you are. So do it.

I've done this with several girlfriends,and they just give me green lights, while I get to stay with them. Leading, honesty, and congruency are good attributes to have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I salute you for your detailed answer. And you are right. Thank you for the wake up dear sir!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You're welcome!

and remember, there is always someone younger, hotter, and smarter. None of this is serious stuff. This is all supposed to be fun.