My girlfriend shows little affection in public

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,
I have been in relationship with this girl for 8 months now. Before that we had been friends but not very close. We have many common friends too.
It is a very happy and stable relationship. We see each other almost every day. I am into game and I wouldn't chase for anyone, the balance is kept. She is as into me as I am into her and I can see that. She doesn't even look at other guys. I am sure her testing me is not the case this time.
The problem with this girl is that she shows much less affection in public than during our private time. She rarely initiates holding hands or cuddling. I would describe her behavior as a little bit cold and distant towards me. It started to bother me after very short time being with her. I know it's not always a very good move to do so but I talked to her about how I felt and showed my disapproval. It happened like three times because it hadnt been getting any better. She apologized and told me it's her acting wrong, that her parents had taught her one showing affection in public is not right thing to do. She also said she is not used to showing affection in public because she and her ex used to behave distant in public as if they were siblings and now it seems kind od awkward to her to cuddle around friends. I know the last one to be right, she wasn't lying. Our last conversation about it was pretty harsh and intense as I was really fed up with the situation. It got better since, but not better enough for me. I don't want to act needy anymore. I tried to stay cold once we got alone to show her that she cant suddenly change her behavior like that and expect me to be ok with it but she only asked me what was wrong and if I were mad at her. She doesn't get the point. She sees nothing wrong about the situation and I don't want to complain over again asking for attention because this is not what attractive men do.

Tl;dr Girlfriend acting cold and distant in public around friends. She says the reason is that she is used to be like that in a relationship. Totally doesn't look like she's testing me, she seems natural with it. Besides its quality and balanced relationship. Having talked to her like three times that I feel bad. Something changed since, but not very much. Still not ok for me, but I don't want to express that I am needy.

Sorry, English is not my native language.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:07 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hi,
I have been in relationship with this girl for 8 months now. Before that we had been friends but not very close. We have many common friends too.
It is a very happy and stable relationship. We see each other almost every day. I am into game and I wouldn't chase for anyone, the balance is kept. She is as into me as I am into her and I can see that. She doesn't even look at other guys. I am sure her testing me is not the case this time.
The problem with this girl is that she shows much less affection in public than during our private time. She rarely initiates holding hands or cuddling. I would describe her behavior as a little bit cold and distant towards me. It started to bother me after very short time being with her. I know it's not always a very good move to do so but I talked to her about how I felt and showed my disapproval. It happened like three times because it hadnt been getting any better. She apologized and told me it's her acting wrong, that her parents had taught her one showing affection in public is not right thing to do. She also said she is not used to showing affection in public because she and her ex used to behave distant in public as if they were siblings and now it seems kind od awkward to her to cuddle around friends. I know the last one to be right, she wasn't lying. Our last conversation about it was pretty harsh and intense as I was really fed up with the situation. It got better since, but not better enough for me. I don't want to act needy anymore. I tried to stay cold once we got alone to show her that she cant suddenly change her behavior like that and expect me to be ok with it but she only asked me what was wrong and if I were mad at her. She doesn't get the point. She sees nothing wrong about the situation and I don't want to complain over again asking for attention because this is not what attractive men do.

Tl;dr Girlfriend acting cold and distant in public around friends. She says the reason is that she is used to be like that in a relationship. Totally doesn't look like she's testing me, she seems natural with it. Besides its quality and balanced relationship. Having talked to her like three times that I feel bad. Something changed since, but not very much. Still not ok for me, but I don't want to express that I am needy.

Thank you.

you want to cuddle with her in front of friends?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe I used a wrong word.
I don't want to do anything inappropriate. I am expecting her to feel good with small gestures like holding hands or touching her leg when we sit. You know what I mean.
She doesn't refuse it but very rarely initiates it herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

There are better things to be stressing about dude. You asked her why, she told you. It's on her whether she decides to go against what she's always thought and be affectionate in public.

If she's all over you in private, it's not an issue IMO. And pressing the issue will make you seem needy and neurotic. If it means that much to you, why don't you take the lead, grab her hand out in public, slap her ass, give her a peck on the lips etc

As people say a lot on these forums, be fun, positive and give good sex. Focus on that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:57 pm 

You're inventing problems OP. Public displays of affection are.. immature. If you're with friends enjoy your time with friends. Affections can be swapped later.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:12 pm 

you sound like the woman in the relationship OP. Just drill your frustrations out on her pussy that night

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hi,

Thank you.

You're not fucking her hard enough/making her orgasm enough.

She still has that hard edge. Physicality will melt her into PDA.

As always, you can't "convince" women to do things. That's not how it works. They are a mirror, and react to how you're showing up. When you are able to give a girl multiple orgasms every sexual encounter, it releases a hormone called "oxytocin". This makes her feel close to you. She won't be able to NOT touch you, at home and in public.