What lessons taken from my relationship?

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

First of all i want tp mention which mistakes i made post break up situation i want to share with you guys, hopefully it can give some insight since i see a lot mistakes people share at this section.

1- after break up instead of focus myself i overthinked the situation and a lot of mental energy draine for nothing.

2- instead of moving on i tried to make a list in a fucked way like list of the thing which i would sacrifice in order to repair the relationship.

3- put her before my needs and could not see the big picture. Sad but true some relationships are beyond saveable and requires to much work which is pointless because you can use this energy to improve yourself.

4- ignored the defect parts of the relationship and try to focus on good parts. Lack of ability to see big picture.

5- hoped she will come back and waited for this moment hell the fuck load of time.

6-stalked online... biggest mistake i think because it cause some kinda fuckin obsessions which is a big barrier in front of moving forward. Just erase the number do not block. It gives you incredible power trust me.

But on the other side,
1-signed for the gym and redirected my anger something good for my physicall health.

2-turned to game and dated.

3-fucked couple of times.

4-try to improve myself at work.

5-instead of playing victim, man the fucked up and take the control back of my life.

5-made a list of my good qualities and respect myself.

Long story short, it is better sometimes let this old dead relationship go. Use this energy for moving forward.

Conclusion

An ex should not be the next.

Even if you will reconcile your ex, make sure first, all the defects parts are fully understood and fixed before you go on the same rocky road.

Hope it helps some people.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.