How do I save the relationship ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been with my gf for a little more than 3 months. In the beginning everything was great. She was the one initially attracted to me and pursued me so she treated me like a king saying I'm her dream boyfriend. We've had sex only twice. As weird as it sounds I turned down sex two times later when brought to me. And that understandably didn't sit well with her saying "it's a problem if you barely want to touch me" and "I feel like your not attracted to me". We fought but later made up. Since then though she went on vacation and I found out she there was a guy on that vacation. After getting back she has been back and forth with me. Shes affectionate but athe times she's not. She now cancels on our plans (which she never use to do) and I noticed her texts seem to get less and less as weeks go by. Also the nick names like "babe" are starting to lessen and also there are larger gaps in the convos. When I start to think shes over it is when she's very affectionate and says "babe" and all the nice thing. So i started lessening myself as well. Also even though she cancels on our plans shes been starting fights with me complaining that I don't check on her,texting her, call her etc. (Basically why am I not showing her attention anymore). So now im think she wants out of this relationship and that shes probably talkong to someone else on the side. Now a month later we had a big fight and almost break up. She said "if you dont start fixing this and start making me feel better i will break this off". She even said "I wouldn't care if you wanted to leave and I would be just fine with that" I left it up to her to break up and she did not want to. Yet later after the argument we started texting and I said a specific text that said " Me: I want you to know I'm in it for the long run" amd her response was "Her: well lest just get through the summer first" and after I responded "Me:gotcha". Then she followed that up with "Her: I feel the same way (my name) ". But after didn't text me till 4 hours later saying goodnight. My question her is what's going on with her ? And what exactly is the problem ? And how do I save this relationship because I really don't want this to end ?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

Why do you want to save her, if you don't want to fuck her? You just want to keep her around like that ugly sweater your aunt got you for Christmas?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I do want to fuck her. The reason I didn't may sound weird but it was because I was really busy with finals and studying that I just didn't need distractions. But now I'm trying to get everything going again

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Then bang that girl like a storm door in a hurricane. Till she walks funny. And when you're done, you slap that ass and ask, "Who's ass is this?" until she says "Yours Natsy, YOURS!"

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I will be doing that. But I mean is there any explanation to all of this of why she's doing this and what's going on?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:58 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

pua-lounge/jackzero-explanation-the-mon ... 03754.html

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've been with my gf for a little more than 3 months. We've had sex only twice.

You're not in a relationship.

Quote:
"it's a problem if you barely want to touch me"
She's right.

Find a woman you want to fuck.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
But I mean is there any explanation to all of this of why she's doing this and what's going on?
Because like others are saying, there isn't a relationship yet, and it's her job to start that talk.
Quote:
I will be doing that.
And because you haven't done that.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you really want her work on it. It's not easy to be turned down. Do something that makes her feel she's wanted by you and that you really care for her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

she's behaving like that because you weren't interacting with her as a man to a woman
if you turned down sex with her for a good reason you have to be a man about it and say "baby you are the sexiest woman alive, you just wait to see how bad I give it to you when my finals are over" or whatever so she knows you are into her
Secondly you are accepting too much flaky behaviour and probably overpursuing etc. you should call her once a week to set a date, that is it, don't chase or you are putting her off, let her pursue you. If she doesn't call her after a week and see if she will meet up. Be a man with her, lead, don't get knocked off balance by her comments always have a funny comeback and a smile on your face. If she gives you the LJBF speech say baby I like you more than friends I'm not going to hang around and pretend to be friends with you but give me a call if you want to try and do it right. It doesn't matter the exact words just don't let her turn you into a mess and flip you into being the feminine women get bitchy when you aren't being your best self.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude...

I want to slap you right now. What the hellll man? This almost sounds like she's playing the man's part and you're being the woman... she wants to fuck and gets upset when you don't, and you get upset when she doesn't respond fast enough to your texts? hahahha.

Come one bro, you have to realize what it does to her psyche when her 'man' doesn't want to fuck her. It makes her feel unattractive. That's like the worst for a woman... and ultimately, sex is the GLUE that holds the relationship together. I guarranfuckingtee you she will find another dude to fuck the shit out of her. Hell, maybe I'll go find her...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you need to give her a lot more space
she needs to miss you not have this constant texting back and forth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So to take steps towards fixing this I should give her space by not contacting her and when she eventually get in contact with me I should have a more alpha male vibe towards her while showing her that I do find her attractive and care for her ??

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:14 pm 

Why did you turn down sex?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm 

Quote:
I do want to fuck her. The reason I didn't may sound weird but it was because I was really busy with finals and studying that I just didn't need distractions. But now I'm trying to get everything going again
This is bullshit. What does it take all evening to have sex? Come on, this is just an excuse. Are you not feeling her physically?