Weird Situation, advice needed urgent

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Long story shot, i ve been in LDR since 8 months, things are going good until we decided that we cannot be together any more. Therefore we arranged a vacation for the last for 2 days and sex was awesome. In the end she cried and said she will feel sad about it closure but sure it is needed. Deleted me from social media inc. my number etc. But i did not do that because i knew wee will contact each other again. Due to my job situation we cannot meet again possibly and it costs too much energy to keep myself in this relationship. Like most of puas say for me too LDRs don't work.

After 1 week silence, yesterday she wrote to me and said she is wondering how am i doing and deleting me was a mistake. So i sent her a message that it is ok to delete me i understood. Afterwards we talked about the things between us, and how desperate our situation etc. I told her that i do not LJBF with her but she insisted to talk at least once a month in order to keep contact. But i do not become a shoulder to cry on and do not wanna lose sexual vibe as well.

my question is, i m afraid it will develop itself to a friendship and she would come to my city next year. In order to have relationship with her in future what should i do?

Should i simply say that i do not wanna talk her because have feelings etc. and go no contact?

or

Should i keep the convo light and fun?

Wanna have sex her again.

Thanks for the inputs.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:49 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I told her that i do not LJBF with her but she insisted to talk at least once a month in order to keep contact.

In other words: I want to keep the emotional validation you offer me, until im strong enough to completely move on or until I find someone else to give it to me.

Its a safety net OP. And it will only last up until she had found a quality replacement.

Im still unsure as to why you guys can not be together, but what exactly is talking once a month going to do for you? If you see something you can gain from that then by all means, but it sounds more like a one sided way for her to keep a portion of you until she no longer needs it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

I agree with you Eddie, but the thing is i need to reverse it, what should i do?

She called me today bc i wanted to, so i said her that i do not want to be a friend with her and she says either we break up completely or we have contact kinda. I said you xan call me but i need to time to fix my stuff which she agreed and said let s contact us every 1 week and i replied like it is not a game to set to date to speak so for me this time is unlimited.
She tought i was devastated because way we split up and said after she realised that i am doing good, i conscience is good right now and i liked way you handle this situation.

She said so you want call me i said i did not say that but lets see. Convo ended in funny mood.

I wont call her till she reach out. But she knows what i am trying to do i think.

I fucked up a bit..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Do u think guys it is reversible after that point?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:20 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

It sounds like she's the one who ended it...either way don't plan on a fuck a year out.. Things change.. People move.. Get in relationships.. Or just have other shit going on. Doing xyz for a year away fuck is silly...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:34 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Do u think guys it is reversible after that point?
No.

Move on and stop wasting your time.

What kind of non sense game is " Okay, we'll talk once a week" - Thats some childish bullshit. Just let it go.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

After she initiated contact coiple of time i ve finally realised that the situation has no go. Therefore after she wrote m gone simple no contact by giving her read signs without answer which deove her crazy but i think best thing to do.

I ll ignore till she accepts that we should not contact.