Cheating in longdistance realationship. Help me.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my long distance relationship. We are dating 6 months. I met my girlfriend through my cousin. In our relationship, she is always showing to me that she is nice girl, and a faithful wife in future. She treat me very nice.

About my girlfriend: a 31 years old Asian woman. She looks younger than her age and she's working in a small local supermarket. She's not beauty but a cute girl. She's type high sex demand, and she likes good-looking guys. At the third dating day, she offered me sex.

This is a long distance relationship. I am living in USA and my girlfriend is living in Vietnam. During past 6 months, I met her 2 times, each time in 2 weeks. The rest days, we contact via phone and text. Last week, I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me. My brother saw my girlfriend with a guy on the lobby of a motel. They were booking a room in a front desk of that motel. My brother saw them there, but he didn't take a picture of them. When I talked about the cheating to my girlfriend, she negated at all. She asked the proof. My brother didn't make it up. He explained the time, location motel, and her appearance, her clothing accurately.

1.Now I want to break up with her. However, before that, I want her to admit her cheating event though I don't have a proof and she knows it.
2. The cheating in long distance relationship. I wish to know advice from experience from other people, especially people in the same issue as mine.
3. The reality of Asian women dreaming come to USA by marriage via citizen guys. It's is fastest way. My girlfriend treat nicely to me and she easily had sex with me. She did all these things to me for hoping that I would marry her and take her in USA as a fiancee?

Thank you for reading and I appreciate your advice on my 3 ideas above. And if my English grammar makes you hard to understand, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

What relationship? [Rhetorical]

You can't have a LDR with a hooker!

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:02 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why the hell are you dating someone who lives halfway around the world?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

same old story of long distance relationships a few of my buddies do the same and they even send money to the girls on the other side of the world.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What relationship? [Rhetorical]

You can't have a LDR with a hooker!
ahh, I DID NOT KNOW SHE IS from the beginning. You should have said it to me at that moment, instead now.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="R.C"]Why the hell are you dating someone who lives halfway around the world?[/quote

why the hell not? and Why didn't you come so stop me and said this to me at that moment, instead of now?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 am 

Because you only asked now.

And what do you mean why the hell not? Why the hell would you date someone that lives a thousand miles away and you can see them once every few months, when you can date someone that lives 15 minutes away from you.

LDR's don't work.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LDRs can work, but I think there is a max limit on the distance honestly. If they live on the other side of the world that's too much. I was in an LDR that was only 2 hours away. I live with her now. Things are great. My roommate in university was in an LDR as well. They were a little bit further from each other. Not a long flight, only about 90 minutes, but then a 12 hour drive too. Same country though. They are still together.

How well did you know this girl before you started dating? Also is she a millionaire bombshell? You must love her quite a bit to do that to yourself. Love is a powerful thing, but if she cheated on you, you deserve better than that, brother. Tell her you know if she won't admit to it. Don't beat around the bush. Just hear her side of the story first. By the sounds of it though I would move on to someone more local.

Best of luck man. Cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:16 pm 
Read My Book

Closure is for cowards.

You either trust her or you don't and you clearly don't. That or you trust your brothers word much more than hers. It's long distance.. you gotta be real with yourself man.

Waiting around for her to admit that she cheated is only wasting more of your time, energy and emotions. And she's NEVER going to do it. So man up, and walk away if you trust your brothers word more than hers.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:37 am 

Clearly you have 0 trust for this person. Time to move on.