My first GF is leaving me - advice?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

WARNING. LONG TEXT!

So me being 22 y/o and never had a gf or sex, found out this whole PUA thing. Learned some basic shit and it helped me get my gf!

We've been together for a year and a half (18 months).
We were very alike and similar hobbies and all that shit, you know what I mean.

Of course we would argue about the stupidest things and would get over it quickly. Over the last 6 months we have been having bigger arguements and sometimes haven't spoken for 3-7 days. She can easily say it's over (I knew she didn't mean it because she always apologized for saying that) and we don't talk for a while and she will text and say stuff like I've been missing u. And we would be all good again. She usually comes back.
NOTE: There more serious arguments always occur when she's near or on her period.
-
In the beginning she asked me about my thoughts of marriage , and I said "I'm not thinking about marriage until I got my life steady, after uni" and she said let's not talk about this anymore. I said ok.

So throughout the relationship of 18 months, she's been throwing subliminal hints combined with jokes like "we can adopt a black baby, they are so cute" etc. I haven't taken them seriously to be honest...

Soooo. Last week she said I've been thinking about this for a half a year. That we don't have a future together. And after some argument she blocked me on everything. We even had a +100 days Snapchat-streak that she fucked (snapstreaks were very important to us).

That's why I knew it was serious this time!
Of course, panicking and getting emotional I forgot all of the PUA shit I learned and became a needy pussy, a bitch, beta and all of that.

I was blocked everywhere. Could only send emails. So...... I sent maybe 50+ emails (I'm not joking . Omg) saying shit like "I miss you, baby lets at least talk! Pls we have to talk." You know, being a bitch...
No answesr.
So I called her sister. She gave me a true lesson. And said that if I was not planning on marrying her I should leave her alone (she has a point) and what she was right about and hurt me most, she said "you need to learn to be a man!". Hahaha yup.

So after that I still didn't learn because of emotions. FML.
I emailed her "are u alive? Pls respond" she said "yes and I won't be answering anymore, bye".

I sent her another email. A very long email.
Telling her about how I couldn't sleep and have cried for her and how much I miss her etc. then said have a good life.

Also NOTE: this time she is couple days near her period.

So this is my first 24h with no contact. And since this is my first gf who is leaving, I feel so depressed. I know I need to man up, alright! But I wanna try ONCE (one last time) to save it!

Should I go no contact until (if) she contacts me? What do you advice me to do?
Do you think she will even contact me again? Maybe after her period?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I was blocked everywhere. Could only send emails. So...... I sent maybe 50+ emails (I'm not joking . Omg) saying shit like "I miss you, baby lets at least talk! Pls we have to talk." You know, being a bitch...
No answesr.
So I called her sister. She gave me a true lesson. And said that if I was not planning on marrying her I should leave her alone (she has a point) and what she was right about and hurt me most, she said "you need to learn to be a man!". Hahaha yup.

So after that I still didn't learn because of emotions. FML.
I emailed her "are u alive? Pls respond" she said "yes and I won't be answering anymore, bye".

I sent her another email. A very long email.

Telling her about how I couldn't sleep and have cried for her and how much I miss her etc. then said have a good life.

You acted like a needy, emotionally-uncentered man, and drove her away, forever.

Hit the gym. Learn to control your emotions. Meet other women and move forward with your life.

This woman is not "mad" at you. Or "teaching you a lesson". She no longer has attraction for you, and you creeped her out.

Move on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:34 am 
The Grand Puba

I'm going to say this to save you. She said she wanted marriage and you weren't even ready to discuss it. Now you know it ended because of marriage not being on the table (allegedly). If you were to get back with her it's because you will have to agree to move to the path of marriage. The moment you do that, she has your balls in her purse.

Now let's talk reality. She gave you the excuse of marriage being the reason. That's not the real reason. If she wanted to marry you then she would have brought up the subject to see if you had changed your stance. She would have given you a chance to change it. It's more likely she just got bored because most women do but that's not a socially acceptable reason to leave a guy.

You'll never be able to talk her into getting back with you. A spark has to be ignited and that is usually done by bettering yourself, situation, or increased value. If you try to convince her, write her, find a person to talk to her then that's just going to cause resistance. Let her go and do better for yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys! I know I might be ignoring some facts and MAYBE I should go on..
But since I love her so much and she said "I will always love you!!"before blocking me,
I really want to try ONE more time on repairing it.

Any advice though? If I no-contact and she contacts me, how should I behave?
If she doesn't contact, how long should I wait before trying to contact her?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:02 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
But since I love her so much and she said "I will always love you!!"before blocking me,

Here's what you do. Go no-contact. Act like you don't want to get back with her. Date another girl. If she contacts you, tell her things are great and you have to go because you have a date. Then go no-contact again. Repeat that process between 5-7 times before you give in to her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Here's what you do. Go no-contact. Act like you don't want to get back with her. Date another girl. If she contacts you, tell her things are great and you have to go because you have a date. Then go no-contact again. Repeat that process between 5-7 times before you give in to her.

Sounds cool mate.
It's hard to know, but what are chances she will contact me?
How do women even work usually after breakup? do they black-out after breakup? Do they usually reinitiate contact? Aren't they curious on checking up on us after a while?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:35 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
It's hard to know, but what are chances she will contact me?
In my experience, most women come back at some point when you don't try to get them back unless you treated them terribly or it would be socially embarrassing for them to come back to you.
Quote:
How do women even work usually after breakup?
They celebrate. They go out with their friends and try to forget about you. They bad mouth you. They find other guys to help forget about you if they haven't found one already.
Quote:
do they black-out after breakup?
Huh?
Quote:
Do they usually reinitiate contact?
Yes
Quote:
Aren't they curious on checking up on us after a while?
Yes

I gave you the answer the way I did because it's more about you getting your head on right than it is about getting her back. You don't take women back when they leave you. If they leave you now, it's easier for them to leave you again in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude, she's blocked you everywhere but email.

What does that tell you?

And women can be melodramatic, thus the "I'll always love you" line.

Words mean very little compared to actions. Move on, find a better woman and learn to dampen your neurotic behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You guys are sadly,but actually right...thanks for being honest!

I'll do this way..... I'll work on my mental state and get my shit together. In the meantime, if she contacts, great then, I will play hard to get for a while. But with my mind set on not thinking about her!

Still need to get my head right though and keep it that way!
I'll get back to the gym right away!
Any other tips to get my thought off from her?
Dating other women is not an option SPAM, since I don't feel like it and dont even have many girls around.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The best way to get over a woman is to start approaching hotter ones.

Hit the gym, approach women, read, work. Go on dates and have sex.

You'll find someone better.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There are 2 things: 1. You love her because, you need her. 2. You love her because, you want her. Men sometimes can't realize these kind of things cause the first thing that comes to their minds are convenience and comfort. "She usually comes back" That's what all men say, but did you take the time to also think about her being numb and tired of everything? When she opens up to you about the future, and if your lucky she includes you in it, your relationship is real. And, if you don't see it the same way that she does, don't hurt her anymore and let her be. I admire you for being persistent in not giving up on her despite the fact that she pushes you away. But, here's my advice, do whatever you feel like it could make you feel better, do what you think is right, if you think you've hurt her for not appreciating and listening to her, then make up for it. If I were you, I won't give up on sending her emails, I don'y care what other people might think of it, or my friends think it's silly, I don't care! If you really love someone, you would really go over board and prove her that you really love her. Cause sometimes, our significant others also need the assurance and security. Don't lose hope in trying to win her back, I suggest you visit the courses on how to win your ex back, it's free and it helped me a lot. And seeing a guy, like you I'm willing to help you at least ease that negative thinking. I hope this message can help you internalise some things.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:00 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

You've no idea what love is.

This is simply ego attachment masquerading as"love".

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just think of it this way, what if she will never come back to you, what if you'll lose her forever? Just keep on sending her messages, and don't give up. At least, at the end of the day you were the one who tried. So, don't mind the rules of the 'no contact', or what is the right thing to say when she finally talks to you. Tell her WHAT YOU FEEL. WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:29 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Just think of it this way, what if she will never come back to you, what if you'll lose her forever? Just keep on sending her messages, and don't give up. At least, at the end of the day you were the one who tried. So, don't mind the rules of the 'no contact', or what is the right thing to say when she finally talks to you. Tell her WHAT YOU FEEL. WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL.

The problem with your logic is that it focuses on her, and diminishes his value (to himself).

While for you the objective is winning the girl, the question remains "at what cost to one's self?" It's clinging behavior, and resistance to what is premised on a scarcity mindset. The problem with all of this is the little to no self respect he'll have towards himself in going down this avenue. The way he feels about himself is far more important than winning any one woman over. Especially an ex who'd left him.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
My first GF is leaving me - advice?
Hung over - TL;DR
REJOICE!!

You get to have a new, likely hotter girl. And new girl sex is the very best. Congratulations!