Girlfriend cheated, blackout what to do?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My girlfriend cheated on me and she didn't tell me that's what hurts me most. It happened one time.

So the thing is that my girlfriend was super drunk and can't remember anything.

Her friends were as well drunk and thought it's me there dancing with here and half were got lost. Some didn't met me yet.

So what should I do?
How i know this? Because I was reading on social media messages I stalked. Friend said her name you shouldn't dance with anyone because you are too kind!

She told on message as well tthat won't tell me because she's too scarred. That she's not that kind of person.

I've talked to her she said that this happened one night, they were drinking and went to club after that super drunk. They usually dance in circle but seems like everyone was drunk. Her good friend was missing for 1 hour and on message she said I leave for 1 hour and you already kissing!! (She was upset)

The other guy with boyfriend didn't know me and he thought that it was me there.

I'm shocked what she did as well she said that she can't remember anything.

that was her first time, we met today. She was crying all the time, she didn't know that she did that and why she did it. She was dancing and kissing, for how long she doesn't know neither their friends know because you know alcohol and they thought it's me, because she said that maybe I'll come.

What to do?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:03 am 
The Grand Puba

You don't need to be asking anyone what you should do. It's what can you live with? No one here sits in your skin. Your girlfriend may or may not do it again, but you can't control that and if you try to then you are probably wasting your time being with her.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

To be honest, kissing some guy when drunk out of your mind is hardly cheating OP.

Her, sober, texting you that she's at her bff's house when in fact she's riding some other guys dick, that's cheating.

If you ask me, it's not like she should form a habit of doing shit like that, but it's not the end of the world either.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm shocked you believe that shit ....

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Why do you think so? I asked few of my friend and they told me it's possible. Theye were so drunk that they didn't know what they were doing. Don't you think so? I even surfed on google and it seems like it's really true.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why do you think so? I asked few of my friend and they told me it's possible. Theye were so drunk that they didn't know what they were doing. Don't you think so? I even surfed on google and it seems like it's really true.
Alcohol doesn’t limit our ability to know what’s right and wrong, instead, it takes away our capacity to care.

It lowers you inhibitions enabling you to do and say things you'd normally resist, but secretly desire. Maybe it was just kissing. But just kissing wasn't the only thing on the mind.

Have YOU ever been so drunk you forgot you were making out with a girl?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:48 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alcohol doesn’t limit our ability to know what’s right and wrong, instead, it takes away our capacity to care.

It lowers you inhibitions enabling you to do and say things you'd normally resist, but secretly desire. Maybe it was just kissing. But just kissing wasn't the only thing on the mind.

Have YOU ever been so drunk you forgot you were making out with a girl?[/quote]

Of course she desire, but that doesn't mean she would cheat me sober, dont you think so?. I'm her first boyfriend too, olis we are both young.

Don't you think she deserve one last chance? I'm not sure either, some say yes. Some say no.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:56 pm 

Quote:

Have YOU ever been so drunk you forgot you were making out with a girl?
Of course she desire, but that doesn't mean she would cheat me sober, dont you think so?. I'm her first boyfriend too, olis we are both young.

Don't you think she deserve one last chance? I'm not sure either, some say yes. Some say no.[/quote]
Why does it matter to you what others would do in this situation?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
My girlfriend cheated on me and she didn't tell me that's what hurts me most. It happened one time.

You: "Hey, you owe me. What's Susan up to tonight? I have a big appetite."

Turn her guilt into your pleasure. And then decide to kick her to the curb or not.