What is the purpose of a relationship?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

Long time reader here but have registered to ask about something I don't really see covered at all. I can't find out any info on it.

I have spent years figuring out my life's purpose & what I want for MYSELF but...
I'm struggling to work out what exactly it is I would want from a relationship!
As a result, I have never transitioned past the "dating" stage with most women I have seen.

I've always thought that the right woman would be able to convince me on some up-sides that I wasn't aware of but maybe I'm just too happy dating around and being a work-focused guy who likes living alone and being free...? That said, I understand that there are some benefits of life & women ONLY available to me by going to the "next level" with a woman but I am unsure what they truly are. I want to know though. I want to be sold!

The women I have turned down a relationship with, when asked, are still dating me, happy with me & having fun & adventures. There's just no labeling. So what are we missing out on?

If I do come across that perfect woman that I want to "lock down" for some reason, I would also like to know exactly what my goals are with her so that nobody is misled IF we decide to be official. I want to have a clear vision that I can start conveying to women in order to be transparent & see if we're on the same page.

What thing(s) make you consider settling with one particular girl VS just staying casual?
What are the things you look for in a relationship and what benefits have you gotten that weren't available to you in the previous arrangement?

People struggle to tell me what the fuss is all about and everyone has different reasons. I am trying to figure out how to figure out my reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Im married man, and there is nothing better than to get home and your girl is waiting for you, we humans are social animals and we are meant not to be alone, you might be afraid of losing your bachelor freedom and that is why you are trying to find out the purpose of a relationship, the purpose of a relationship to my own opinion and based in my experience is to walk together the path of life and help each other in everything, is the joy of seeing each other everyday, wake up together every morning, and many reasons more but you get the point. maybe you are not relationship material, if you are happy it's all it matter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:23 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

It's the same 'benefit' as having one really good friend as opposed to multiple "not so good" ones over a long period of time.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

People struggle to tell me what the fuss is all about and everyone has different reasons. I am trying to figure out how to figure out my reasons.
You don't need to struggle or fuss young squire. You'll just know, when it's right to try the relationship thing. And it may just go to shit at one point anyway.

But until you get that gut feeling, just bang some bitches Bro, and have fun with them while doing so. Make every one of them feel like they are on a roller-coaster of fun and pleasure.

You may not one day, remember each one......but make sure they remember YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:24 pm 

As with anything in life, its the journey, less so the destination that is most fullfilling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Companionship, laughter, partying, exploring boundaries together, trips, and best of all, easy and great sex all the time.

A list of orbiters and a line of FWB is more work.

IMHO, the entire point of game is not to fuck a thousand women, but to find, AND KEEP a great woman who rocks your world. It's about quality, not quantity.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Each of these replies is awesome. I can't choose which one I like the most!

You're giving me a lot to think about but it seems that my instinct may have been right - I will just "know" when it arrives. Maybe I need to keep searching for higher quality women who will be able to better convince me.

Could it be different depending on the women too? Has anyone ever had relationships with different women for entirely different reasons, or do we all look for the same underlying things from all women?

Questions like this are also why I now understand why people say you must have a circle of guy friends who are successful to vibe from. I have plenty of female friends but they, of course, do not know what guys want in general.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 am 

What other reason do you need besides liking their company and being compatible?

It's not much to do with *convincing*. Relationships should be two way streets.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry, wrong word. I guess I mean there hasn't yet been one woman that has me truly "sold" on the idea of being with her more often than 1/2 times per week to share more of myself yet. I don't mean that I want to be logically convinced. It doesn't work that way as I'm sure you know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 am 

That's fine.

Either way you don't just decide to go serious. Relationships should evolve naturally. Exclusivity should never be something you agree on, but rather something you acknowledge because it was already there for a while.

How to keep a girl.