Getting The Attraction Going Again

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

My girlfriend is going to become my ex quick if I don't do something. The attraction is just gone and I can feel it. I fell into the trap of acting too needy and so on. What can I do quickly to get things moving again? I've read all about being scarce and going cold and blah blah blah. But honestly everything I do just comes across as try hard. Is it just over? Any quick tips that can get that spark going again? Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I've been there in the past.

If I could go back and give myself advice, I'd say, have her feel that other women want you. Don't rub her face in it, just have her sense it.

This is a little extreme, but go open some women to try to reclaim some of your masculinity. You don't have to take the convos anywhere, but just getting into some nice little interactions with women may refresh your demeanor. She'll probably sense it. You'll probably be carrying yourself a WHOLE lot differently after the conversations.

By "opening" women I'm not referring to the blah "I thought you were so cute I had to say hi" shit. Just normal interactions like normal people have, with the same edge and energy you'd bring if you were actually trying to pick them up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice. I've actually done exactly that. Picked up a hit younger girl and been texting with her for a while but it hasn't made any difference. The damage may be done. Unless I can pull off a miracle I think this is over soon. Hoping not though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Give an example of your needy communication with her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Asking her what's wrong all the time. Too many compliments when they weren't warranted. Generally acting like a pussy. I've caught myself and stopped luckily but I'm worried the damage is done. She's very distant and aloof now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Good job realizing the fuck up. A lot of guys just keep squirting gas on that fire.

How long since last communication?

Send her something very sexual, and gauge her reaction. Example "If you were here right now I would tear your clothes off and shove you onto my bed and have my way with you. But you’re not, so . . . rain check?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

last time I tried that she just avoided it. Haven't tried lately but she was away for awhile on a trip and I've put her off for now and told her I'm busy and we'll talk more this weekend. Guess I've been afraid to get sexual again because I figure going there if attraction is gone might make things worse. Geez I feel fucked no matter what I do right now. Is there any circumstance whatsoever where I should even bring this up? Or is it best to just not talk about it and see if she comes back? We talk and she always answers but only if I send the first message.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Act as though nothing happened, hit reset and invite her out on a date.

If she responds with anything other than "Ok, when" then walk and let her come around.

The thing is with attraction the more you TRY to be attractive to a girl, the more you repel her. Its the fact at that point you're imbuing things with a thirsty energy. You gotta be cool with you no matter what happens;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Its the fact at that point you're imbuing things with a thirsty energy.
Exactly. That's why I thought and still think that engaging with other women will imbue him with an innate recognition of abundance and an aloof manner that she'll instantly pick up on. The problem is the ship may already have sailed and she may have classed him in the needy category and moved on mentally.

OP don't worry, take it from me, lesson learned and you can still meet more women to apply this lesson to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Its the fact at that point you're imbuing things with a thirsty energy.
Exactly. That's why I thought and still think that engaging with other women will imbue him with an innate recognition of abundance and an aloof manner that she'll instantly pick up on. The problem is the ship may already have sailed and she may have classed him in the needy category and moved on mentally.

OP don't worry, take it from me, lesson learned and you can still meet more women to apply this lesson to.
Not if he's using it as a TACTIC to win her back.

It can't be outcome dependent in that sense, otherwise its still being thirsty, not abundant.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Agreed he needs to believe in the abundance that is his birthright, not just use something with the express notion of getting in her good graces. That may be the missing link here.

Even so, if he were to truly take on this mentality, the ship may have sailed and the frame already set with this woman.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am 

What n2 said. Take a step back, OP.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What n2 said. Take a step back, OP.
RC my girlfriend is from Romania. Maybe you have some extra insight into Romanian chicks. She is way more emotional than any girl I've ever dated. And a little different, I figure it could be the culture she comes from.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:18 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Guess I've been afraid to get sexual again because I figure going there if attraction is gone might make things worse.
Stop being afraid of women. I get it. She holds the key to the pussy. She double locked it on you.

The combination you tried didn't work.

Try the sexual combination, then LEAVE IT ALONE!

If she doesn't answer you the first time, it means one of two things: she doesn't ever want to answer you again, time to move on or she's busy sucking a dick and will answer you when she wants to.

The double text is just gonna annoy the fuck out of her her, and the triple text is going to make her think you are a fucktard.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Guess I've been afraid to get sexual again because I figure going there if attraction is gone might make things worse.
Stop being afraid of women. I get it. She holds the key to the pussy. She double locked it on you.

The combination you tried didn't work.

Try the sexual combination, then LEAVE IT ALONE!

If she doesn't answer you the first time, it means one of two things: she doesn't ever want to answer you again, time to move on or she's busy sucking a dick and will answer you when she wants to.

The double text is just gonna annoy the fuck out of her her, and the triple text is going to make her think you are a fucktard.
Lol fucktard! My favorite word. Anyway yeah I sent her a sexual message - the kind she's always responded well to in the past - and she looked at it with no response. I'm not afraid of women but probably just being overly cautious in this particular situation since I know it's on the verge of being over. Chicks man!