HB9 Model and our drama, is it over?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey all,

It’s been a while.

Those who remember me may recall the guy who was obsessed with his ex. I did a lot of improvements over a long period of time, I became quite an Alpha in some ways on my college campus. Around seven months ago, I met an HB9 who is a big track star here and models quite seriously on the side. She’s by far the hottest girl on campus. She had a boyfriend of two years when I met her, and I subtly got to know her and played all the right cards.

Fast forward a month her and I are fucking like bunnies, inseparable, always hanging out together. Her roommates are encouraging her to break up with her boyfriend for me, and she tells me she wants to. Over Christmas break I go home to Europe, and her very roommates are snapchat messaging me that she was flirting with a guy and that nothing happened but it was disrespectful to me and that her and this guy went out to dinner. She told he roommates not to tell me, which they did, sent screenshots of her conversation. That hurt, but after this she broke up with her boyfriend for me. I realized that she was serious. I came back after break, and my demeanor had changed, I was mate guarding, saw guy’s names on her phone who were “just friends”. Following guys on Instagram, random snapchat, yeah, I became needy in short. However, she would return it back because I did. It wasn’t random shit I would do, I would have a reason to call her out on her bull shit, to which the dramatic lady she is, she would cry to her roommates about it labelling me a ‘controlling freak’. I hate some of her roommates, and they became a part of our relationship, and I told one of them to fuck off and ever since then she has been telling my girl lies about me and just always in the way. She managed to get the other roommates on the bandwagon too where they had an intervention to her and told her that we are unhealthy for each other.

Fast forward, she asked for a break, then after that we would see each other now and then, fuck, but she had a wall up, nothing was the same. She wasn’t emotional, she was distant. Now she is single, saying she can’t do this anymore, she can’t take the drama. That she ‘needs to find herself’. She came over to my house, we had goodbye sex I guess, told me that she thinks its best we don’t talk for a while, that her room mates are threatening to kick her out and not live with them next year if she doesn’t end it. I see her snapchat stories of her now at parties, with my team, my very friends hitting on her, driving her home, it makes me feel sick. I have entered a bit of state of anxiety right now. Graduating college as well, I am unsure about so many things in my life and what is next. I do want her to try and want to fix this, but I don’t know how to go about it.

Skinny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 pm 
The Grand Puba

"I want to see you but my roommates won't let me." What she's really saying is that she doesn't want to see you anymore but doesn't want to make it look like she's the bad guy or allowing you to tell her that you'll change for the better.

BTW...the whole situation is ridiculous. You were the guy on the side trying to play the boyfriend role.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Seriously? I fucked up, I know. I hate myself for it. I want to fix it or recover it.

Im struggling right now. I don't know why I became so mate guarding and needy. Now I wonder who she is with or what she is doing.

We are talking right now and she just said the following: "We can still hang out and stuff and talk I just don't want to get to serious and stuff"

Jeezish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:43 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Seriously? I fucked up, I know. I hate myself for it. I want to fix it or recover it.

Im struggling right now. I don't know why I became so mate guarding and needy. Now I wonder who she is with or what she is doing.

We are talking right now and she just said the following: "We can still hang out and stuff and talk I just don't want to get to serious and stuff"

Jeezish
I'm having flashbacks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

Jeezish
I'm having flashbacks.
Lol. Yeah, you value a chick because you think she's hot, and cant let go.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:51 am 
Dedicated Member

It's true, but aren't looks what attract each other at first. Looks are fucking crucial.

I read books now, lots of books, I try and work on myself, but I can't fix this inner problem with myself.

It's as if I feel a super hot chick has many options and guys so I feel insecure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:59 am 

Quote:
Quote:

Jeezish
I'm having flashbacks.
LOL!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

Whys that funny?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Op, seems like this is the same girl (track and field athlete and model) that you can't let go on your +20 pages thread that got locked several months back.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey bro, here is my 2 cents and i hope this helps. I would totally go no contact and let her go... stop watching her snaps/your bros snaps... for a few weeks... however long it takes you to totally let go. Here is why...

I had this same thing happen to me not long ago. I was seeing a girl... she was all over me... I "played it too cool" and she literally found another guy within 1-2 days after seeing me. Now what we had is 100% Dead... its over... like it can never be the same ever again. Same with you guys. What you had. The girl you knew. Gone.

Accept this and continue to work on yourself. I know it hard to accept and you think you can repair it and win her back. Dont try that. Let her go... and youll attract an even better match in the future.

Here is something I think a LOT of guys are missing in relationships and that is how IMPORTANT sex is. This comes from the class book everyone needs to read. "The Sex God Method"

"In seduction, there is a large emphasis on showing the women that you have desired trains (value) in order for her to be attracted to you. In a relationship, this is not the case. THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO DEMONSTRATE VALUE IS THROUGH SEX: ALL OTHER WAYS PALE IN COMPARISONS. To create more attraction, all you have to do is show the women that you also value her for non-sexual reasons and make her work for the reward of sex."

This is just a small clip... but I what would I give to understand this years ago...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:13 am 

Quote:
Whys that funny?
Skinny, its funny because you sound the same...Youre obsessing over an "ex" and wondering what she is up to.
Quote:
Im struggling right now. I don't know why I became so mate guarding and needy.
You're doing the same thing you did last year...you dated a shitty chick, yet you blame yourself for where it went wrong. Ever think a chick with a bf isnt a good option? Ever think a chick who is dating you, her bf and other guys isnt a good option? Nah, its the neediness. Same shit. Sure, you're still needy as fuck, but again, the girls sound like shitty people.

You covet shallow shit, and you base your self worth on how hot our wanted the chick you're with is. I had hoped you continued your therapy where the goal was to value yourself and enjoy your own life with or without a woman. Obviously you didnt. You have poor friendships if after youve dated a chick, your friends are out trying to fuck her. You need true friends, hobbies and passion for something. I wish I could write more, but man, you needed to continue with therapy. I for one, advised against dating for you until you were in a healthy place, but you didnt take that advice. Women are a small peice of life. And the way you handle these things, shows that the other peices of your life arent set up to get you through breakups or even the backbone to walk away from a chick when she's not treating you right.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 am 
Dedicated Member

Neo,

I miss your replies, and I can't argue with you, you're right. I took all of your advice, I truly did. I not only sought out a respected person within this forum (R.C) who actually became a friend of mine, I paid him money, we spoke, he gave good advice, we SPAM, SPAM, he went on holiday, never messaged me again... Not only was I confused because 1) Him and I have similar personalities and actually got along. He told me we would continue when we are back after his holiday. SPAM'd, Emailed, no reply. That's his prerogative. However, I did feel I was making progress with him and he just vanished, for what reason, I do not know. Additionally, while talking to R.C, I was talking to a therapist. I would take 100 euros with me and drive 20 minutes down the road to a therapist and talk about all my issues. I journaled every reflection and wrote them in a thread here, which Chief shut down.

I know I sound like a 'freak' here, but R.C can attest, I am a normal dude, with lots of potential, who just loses my way sometimes. So I went on anti-depressants, I worked out all summer, I trained really hard, I went back to school and everyone saw a change in me, they were surprised. I killed it this year in soccer, was the face of the school, met a super hot girl (who is very much like my ex yes), and we fucked a lot and I did meet her whilst she had a boyfriend.

I remember telling myself, 'Do not fall for this chick', what did I do... I fell for her. But it wasn't a snap of the fingers.. we chilled, we went on walks, we ran together, she never slapped me, fucking bit me, talked down to me, we got along. We had amazing sex, and she would sleep over and find any reason to see me. I thought, wow, a hot girl, who is sporty, likes soccer as much as me, is putting in this effort, ending her two-year relationship for me, I should give it a try. She wants to be with me.

I don't know if she is a shitty woman, I dont know if my ex before was a shitty woman. But I know something is wrong with me. I feel like I have now damaged this girl and she is going to go on the cock carousel and enjoy the many dicks college has to offer. It makes me sick.

The worst part is, even though she said it's over and she needs space from me a few days ago after having sex, she messaged me two days ago and we have been talking. She says she just wants to be friends, and I said, so what I am like other guys to you now, and she replied saying, no I don't fuck other friends...

I've never 'ghosted' a chick before. I have never just, deleted and got rid of a girl before. That's not me, but i feel like i should? I don't know what reason I have to do it now, maybe i should politely tell her where I am at, but talking to her is killing me. Its bittersweet, i want to talk to her, but the casual friendly talk where she is witty and knows she has me feels like I am getting played with. She offered to see me today, and i turned her down, she wanted to fuck.. the truth is I am out of america now, she doesnt even know. I left because I felt so down that I was losing my appetite and sleep from all this.

It cant be her, it has to be me, i am the common denominator here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 am 

Quote:
Neo,

I miss your replies, and I can't argue with you, you're right. I took all of your advice, I truly did. I not only sought out a respected person within this forum (R.C) who actually became a friend of mine, I paid him money, we spoke, he gave good advice, we SPAM, SPAM, he went on holiday, never messaged me again... Not only was I confused because 1) Him and I have similar personalities and actually got along. He told me we would continue when we are back after his holiday. SPAM'd, Emailed, no reply. That's his prerogative. However, I did feel I was making progress with him and he just vanished, for what reason, I do not know. Additionally, while talking to R.C, I was talking to a therapist. I would take 100 euros with me and drive 20 minutes down the road to a therapist and talk about all my issues. I journaled every reflection and wrote them in a thread here, which Chief shut down.
I died in a plane crash.

Regardless, yes, you did make progress and as I told you back then the only and main problem you had left was and apparently still is not being able to look after your best interest.
At one point do you think to yourself "I deserve better than this"?

You made the same mistake as before - you made her a priority in your life. You made her more important than yourself. You put her above you.

And yes, you should ghost her. We talked about that as well.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

I know, I made some progress, and now I am back where I am apparently. How do I think 'I deserve better than this', when this girl is stunningly gorgeous, a track star, beautiful, guys are begging for her and she was all about me, and I ruined it. Could this have ever worked, the way we started, her cheating on her boyfriend, her being with me? She is talkig to me more now as I am in another country, its like self-torture, I love talking to her but my instincts scream, I want you back. Should I tell her we can't talk, do I just block and delete, what do I do?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 pm 

Man that how do I deserve better then this is just one of the saddest statements I've seen here

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]