Short Term GF goes "cold" new guy in the picture

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

hey guys been seeing a girl for 2 months and recently she has gone "colder". This girl would text me, double text me, triple text me.... call me, and say things like "when can I see you again :) " ect all the time (she has been super invested and chasing me the entire time we have been seeing each other)

When I got back from traveling last week ( I was in Miami for 5 days) she still came over to see me but when she left I knew something was off. We havnt hungout since... and she hasnt been "begging" to see me.

I ran into her last night at her work and she was chasing me all over the bar. but then when I was about to leave some dude came up was like all over her and when I left I saw him kiss her... So obviously there is another guy in the picture now

She still calls me (just not as often) and isn't as "available" to "hangout".

Any thoughts on how to play this or just let her go? Honestly its hard for me to see this chick as a long term option but it does suck to know someone else has stepped in. Any suggestions on how to handle this?

-Duke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:53 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
hey guys been seeing a girl for 2 months and recently she has gone "colder". This girl would text me, double text me, triple text me.... call me, and say things like "when can I see you again :) " ect all the time (she has been super invested and chasing me the entire time we have been seeing each other)

When I got back from traveling last week ( I was in Miami for 5 days) she still came over to see me but when she left I knew something was off. We havnt hungout since... and she hasnt been "begging" to see me.

I ran into her last night at her work and she was chasing me all over the bar. but then when I was about to leave some dude came up was like all over her and when I left I saw him kiss her... So obviously there is another guy in the picture now

She still calls me (just not as often) and isn't as "available" to "hangout".

Any thoughts on how to play this or just let her go? Honestly its hard for me to see this chick as a long term option but it does suck to know someone else has stepped in. Any suggestions on how to handle this?

-Duke
Well we know what she was up to while you were in Miami. I'm not saying this girl is a slut but I think her favorite shade of lipstick is PENIS.

It's my long lasting opinion, that the only thing worse than second hand smoke, is second hand dick.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well we know what she was up to while you were in Miami. I'm not saying this girl is a slut but I think her favorite shade of lipstick is PENIS.

It's my long lasting opinion, that the only thing worse than second hand smoke, is second hand dick.[/quote]

it just happened really fast haha like was 100% her #1 & then I could just feel something inside her shift emotionally the last time we hung out...

Question:

What should I do if she calls/texts? (I do think she will reach out again because there was so many strong emotions and investment).

Thanks guys!
Duke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:56 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Seeing each other for 2 months doesn't mean you're exclusive. You're calling her your GF prematurely.

Now it's pretty obvious she's not looking for something serious. If you're down for a fwb relationship, then be cool about it. Don't act cool. Be cool. Talk to other women yourself and have some casual weekend fun with her.

If on the other hand you caught some feelings, might be best to let her go, as you're obviously not on the same page.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just let her go and move on.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Seeing each other for 2 months doesn't mean you're exclusive. You're calling her your GF prematurely.

Now it's pretty obvious she's not looking for something serious. If you're down for a fwb relationship, then be cool about it. Don't act cool. Be cool. Talk to other women yourself and have some casual weekend fun with her.

If on the other hand you caught some feelings, might be best to let her go, as you're obviously not on the same page.
Your right RC we are not exclusive and honestly, I have been seeing other girls myself and being that "cool guy" (this is prob why shes been so attracted as well).

Its just now the "relationship" FEELS different... there has been a shift in her attention and isnt choosing me as the #1 option anymore.... which has caused me to withdraw my attention towards her... and then she has come chasing back... but again it just FEELS way different.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Your right RC we are not exclusive and honestly, I have been seeing other girls myself and being that "cool guy" (this is prob why shes been so attracted as well).

Its just now the "relationship" FEELS different... there has been a shift in her attention and isnt choosing me as the #1 option anymore.... which has caused me to withdraw my attention towards her... and then she has come chasing back... but again it just FEELS way different.
After a point the 'chase' gets old and most women if they have any semblance of self respect, move on. Often quicker than you think.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

After a point the 'chase' gets old and most women if they have any semblance of self respect, move on. Often quicker than you think.
For sure I 100% agree that I didnt show ENOUGH attention and interest which honestly is becuase I wasnt SUPER into this chick... is there any recovery or has she emotionally moved on and just see us as "friends" becuase she has a new man.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 am 

If she has someone new its quite obvious she's no interest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As mentioned, let her go. I don't see how this was a relationship to begin with. She likely just thought you guys were having some fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
As mentioned, let her go. I don't see how this was a relationship to begin with. She likely just thought you guys were having some fun.
Just in my own experience when a girl is calling you honey, baby, ect and calling you every other day for weeks... seems likes shes wanting more than just "fun". And thats prob why now shes moving on bc all I wanted was fun haha. Maybe im wrong but ya shes gotta figure out what she wants and needs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Just in my own experience when a girl is calling you honey, baby, ect and calling you every other day for weeks... seems likes shes wanting more than just "fun". And thats prob why now shes moving on bc all I wanted was fun haha. Maybe im wrong but ya shes gotta figure out what she wants and needs
I think you are more invested than what you pretend to be.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

-Duke

That's her boyfriend, lol. She was banging him before you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

muti investing, just do the same

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Just in my own experience when a girl is calling you honey, baby, ect and calling you every other day for weeks... seems likes shes wanting more than just "fun". And thats prob why now shes moving on bc all I wanted was fun haha. Maybe im wrong but ya shes gotta figure out what she wants and needs[/quote]

All of these statements are mere projections. She knows what she wants, hint* it involves NOT being with you.

Maybe its time you figure out what you want.