Ex adds me by fake instagram profiles now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hello my friends,

Long story short, since i had really bad break up 1.5 month ago, i am improving myself by hitting the gym, making new contacts, implementing GFTOW mentality and etc. my life goes well.
After i've done, i'm gone complete NC without apologising to her and focused to improve myself.. And out of a sudden some fake profiles add me in instagram. I assume it is my ex.

From now on i have some questions in my head. Since my break up is unrepairable, also i know there is no hope which she thinks that way i am sure. She blocked me everywhere but i do not.

1. Is she adding me in order to see how misable i am?(which i am recovered now and i am better than ever)

2.She is still not moving on and forgave what happened?(bad situation hard to forgive but?)

3.She is missing me but do not want to contact me because of pride.

Should i give her to satisfaction by accepting this fake profiles in order to show, how i am right now or should i wait till i' ve better outlook?

I know it is all assuming but it is a strong possibility, because she is stalker(but not a hardcore one)
what it could be, much thanks for all inputs.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

4. It's one of those spambots or webcam girl accounts. Accept then if you want to but don't assume it's your ex unless she actually contacts you bro. Keep working on you.

What was the reason for the break up by the way?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:47 am 
Dedicated Member

Yes you are possibly right but i just wanted to consider other side of the theory. Since i am moving on and get good with the situation my curiosity just rises. Most of people are stalking their exes with different way and i had that experience before therefore i am asking it.

About the break up issue, she was at her pre divorce stage and wanted to hang out with me. By the passing months we develop some feeling each other and i was ready to do anything for her. But her relation with her husband made me fucking AFC and got jealous as a result of this got oneitis because she was highly manipulative and there was always challenge factor plus they lived together. Not a wise man's pick i know. At the end she said they are going to vacation and stuff for 1 week etc. It pissed me the hell of because i had no fucking idea about what s going on between them and we both break up as a result of these lie wave. To be honest i really loved that chick but juice is not worth to squeeze that s all i understood. And following crap.

I did not write because to analyse that relationship but wanna find if she stalks me either accept the invitation or totaly deny it and why. That is the question for me.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Likely spam, happens all the time on social media.