Am I over reacting or not?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Context -- You know that girl I had problems with disrespect earlier? Long story short we got back together, and have been BACK together for a bit of time now. Another long story short, things are a lot different with how she talks to me. In a nutshell, once I developed feelings for her I became a nice guy, went with the flow, avoided conversations that I thought she wouldn't like, was a yes man, didn't have enough balls to speak my mind, would tell white lies, ETC which in return she started disrespecting me and it slowly grew more and more until I finally got my backbone again. Basically it was her testing me and subconsciously saying "Man the fuck up! Quit acting like a weak man. This makes me unhappy". (Noticed how I said "Once I developed feelings for her" because in the beginning she was sweet. I slowly became a soft pussy over time and had no idea) I'll make another thread detailing how I did so, because sharing my experience and my growth will be beneficial to SEVERAL people who were like me. Anyways, on to the subject at hand...

Subject -- AT 10 PM TODAY I found that my girl liked another guys selfie on facebook. It was a selfie of his upper body, with a shirt ON. (A normal selfie) He's not ugly, he's a decent looking guy. Am I better looking? Yes. I don't care though. If you're my girlfriend you're not liking another guys selfie, period. (Before I'd never had the balls to tell her this)

I called her out on liking this guy's selfie. She didn't know what I was talking about. So I sent her proof and she said that was months ago. She also said "And besides we were broken up and weren't even talking". She continued to go on saying how her parents left and she's free and she's down to hangout as long as it's good vibes. (FUCK THIS! My old dumb ass would've accepted the offer. But through my growth these last few weeks I now know to punish bad behavior) I told her that I didn't care for her excuses and to unlike the selfie pic now. She threw it back on me telling me to quit being demanding, and for me to stop being insecure. At this point I ignored her. (Before I'd keep arguing) She knows I'm displeased with her behavior, and I'm not going to beat a dead horse. She continued a little bit more basically saying that I'm being petty and insecure and to hit her up when I'm normal and wished me a great weekend. I'm not going to hit her up. She's trying to flip the wrong on me and using my old Corey Wayne line that I used to use LOL.

REWIND 3 hours from this incident. (7 PM TODAY) (Note that my girl is a president of a club on campus) She tells me about this same guy and says she is going to make him vice president of the club, instead of her lazy girlfriends that want to become vice president to put it on their resume, because he's kind of nerdy and they're not close friends. As a results she says he will take her seriously and do the things she asked. I told her that she made a smart decision.

BREAKING NEWS - She didn't tell me she did, but I checked the guys selfie and she unliked it.

Based on everything above, and assuming she reaches out to me and tells me she unliked his selfie, my question for you guys is this: Should I tell her that she needs to de-throne this guy as vice president of her club? If so, I'd tell her like this, "You liked this guy's selfie while we were broken up. That's telling him you find him attractive, while you were single. NOW you made him the vice president of your club. That's VERY suspicious and questions my trust for you. You need to find a new vice president". Or is this going overboard? Because even if she does de-throne him as VP the guy is still going to go to the club. (Which is fine if he still attends the club. The club is based on culture, and he shares our culture)

And to give you info on what type of girl I'm dating, look below...

Background on my girl: Been dating my girl a little over a year total. I took her virginity. I'm the first guy she's kissed. We had some minibreaks, and during so I did kiss a couple other girls and was talking to a few other chicks. She wasn't talking to other guys. During one of our minibreaks where there was no contact for a day or 2, all of her girlfriends/friends went to a night club but she didn't out of respect for me. I'm not cool with my girlfriend partying, clubbing, etc and I laid that out from the very beginning. We weren't together during this "minibreak" and yet she still didn't go to the club. As you can see she is more on the conservative side of things.

Based on all this information I'm hoping you experienced guys can give me a clear answer to my question above! Thanks!

Last edited by FlexBrah on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:25 pm 
Read My Book

You sir are out of your mind..

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:17 pm 
The Grand Puba

If one of my female friends were going through this and she told me the story, I'd be telling her to run.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:29 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Context -- You know that girl I had problems with disrespect earlier? Long story short we got back together, and have been BACK together for a bit of time now. Another long story short, things are a lot different with how she talks to me. In a nutshell, once I developed feelings for her I became a nice guy, went with the flow, avoided conversations that I thought she wouldn't like, was a yes man, didn't have enough balls to speak my mind, would tell white lies, ETC which in return she started disrespecting me and it slowly grew more and more until I finally got my backbone again. Basically it was her testing me and subconsciously saying "Man the fuck up! Quit acting like a weak man. This makes me unhappy". (Noticed how I said "Once I developed feelings for her" because in the beginning she was sweet. I slowly became a soft pussy over time and had no idea) I'll make another thread detailing how I did so, because sharing my experience and my growth will be beneficial to SEVERAL people who were like me. Anyways, on to the subject at hand...

Subject -- AT 10 PM TODAY I found that my girl liked another guys selfie on facebook. It was a selfie of his upper body, with a shirt ON. (A normal selfie) He's not ugly, he's a decent looking guy. Am I better looking? Yes. I don't care though. If you're my girlfriend you're not liking another guys selfie, period. (Before I'd never had the balls to tell her this)

I called her out on liking this guy's selfie. She didn't know what I was talking about. So I sent her proof and she said that was months ago. She also said "And besides we were broken up and weren't even talking". She continued to go on saying how her parents left and she's free and she's down to hangout as long as it's good vibes. (FUCK THIS! My old dumb ass would've accepted the offer. But through my growth these last few weeks I now know to punish bad behavior) I told her that I didn't care for her excuses and to unlike the selfie pic now. She threw it back on me telling me to quit being demanding, and for me to stop being insecure. At this point I ignored her. (Before I'd keep arguing) She knows I'm displeased with her behavior, and I'm not going to beat a dead horse. She continued a little bit more basically saying that I'm being petty and insecure and to hit her up when I'm normal and wished me a great weekend. I'm not going to hit her up. She's trying to flip the wrong on me and using my old Corey Wayne line that I used to use LOL.

Fast forward 3 hours from this incident. (7 PM TODAY) (Note that my girl is a president of a club on campus) She tells me about this same guy and says she is going to make him vice president of the club, instead of her lazy girlfriends that want to become vice president to put it on their resume, because he's kind of nerdy and they're not close friends. As a results she says he will take her seriously and do the things she asked. I told her that she made a smart decision.

BREAKING NEWS - She didn't tell me she did, but I checked the guys selfie and she unliked it.

Based on everything above, and assuming she reaches out to me and tells me she unliked his selfie, my question for you guys is this: Should I tell her that she needs to de-throne this guy as vice president of her club? If so, I'd tell her like this, "You liked this guy's selfie while we were broken up. That's telling him you find him attractive, while you were single. NOW you made him the vice president of your club. That's VERY suspicious and questions my trust for you. You need to find a new vice president". Or is this going overboard? Because even if she does de-throne him as VP the guy is still going to go to the club. (Which is fine if he still attends the club. The club is based on culture, and he shares our culture)

And to give you info on what type of girl I'm dating, look below...

Background on my girl: Been dating my girl a little over a year total. I took her virginity. I'm the first guy she's kissed. We had some minibreaks, and during so I did kiss a couple other girls and was talking to a few other chicks. She wasn't talking to other guys. During one of our minibreaks where there was no contact for a day or 2, all of her girlfriends/friends went to a night club but she didn't out of respect for me. I'm not cool with my girlfriend partying, clubbing, etc and I laid that out from the very beginning. We weren't together during this "minibreak" and yet she still didn't go to the club. As you can see she is more on the conservative side of things.

Based on all this information I'm hoping you experienced guys can give me a clear answer to my question above! Thanks!
Poor girl. As she said she's trapped in this and wants to leave but you'll ruin her life if she does.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Im not out of my mind. Because I don't want my girl liking other guys selfies that makes me out of my mind? No, we are middle eastern. We are not nearly as open as western people. Or am I out of my mind because how I described my self growth? No this is definitely not true as I can tell in the way she talks to me and how she is around me now. She's super wet when we have sex now, constantly calls me sweet names, etc. Huge difference from before.

@Neo No I'm over the revenge mindset now. I'm focused on my passion, investments, etc. I'm no longer dependent on her which makes me so much more emotionally grounded.

Anyways I'd like to know what you guys think about the Vice President thing? Stop throwing shade and give me a straight answer. Please and thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

If she had a business, would you try to control who she hired? And dude, don't hide behind being middle eastern when you are fucking her outside of marriage.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
If she had a business, would you try to control who she hired? And dude, don't hide behind being middle eastern when you are fucking her outside of marriage.
Okay so that's overboard. That's all I needed to know. I'm still going to speak my mind and tell her, if she reaches out to me and says she unliked the guys pic, that she put me in a weird position as she did make this guy VP. But I'm not going to make her de-throne the dude because that's ridiculous.

Doesn't matter if I'm fucking her. We're not 100% westernized, nor are we 100% middle easternized. We have a balance of the two. Take some of the west (I.e., dating, sex, etc) with some of the Middle East (Need to be conservative, not as open as the west, etc)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:35 pm 

Quote:
Im not out of my mind. Because I don't want my girl liking other guys selfies that makes me out of my mind? No, we are middle eastern. We are not nearly as open as western people. Or am I out of my mind because how I described my self growth? No this is definitely not true as I can tell in the way she talks to me and how she is around me now. She's super wet when we have sex now, constantly calls me sweet names, etc. Huge difference from before.

@Neo No I'm over the revenge mindset now. I'm focused on my passion, investments, etc. I'm no longer dependent on her which makes me so much more emotionally grounded.

Anyways I'd like to know what you guys think about the Vice President thing? Stop throwing shade and give me a straight answer. Please and thank you.
I think you're crazy because chick tells you about a guy at school, you stalk his page to find a picture she liked. Thats nuts. Then you bring it up to her. Then you want her to drop the guy as the president...OVER A SELFIE LIKE.

If you feel you cant trust your girl, thats one thing...but over a liked picture? And if you cant trust her, then leave her. Its like your crazy, but dependent (yes dependent because if you cant trust her, even by your crazy logic.... you shouldnt be with her). Whether you're Middle eastern or from Mars, a chick liking a selfie, shouldnt be an issue. And whether you're middle eastern or from mars, if you question your trust of a chick, you shouldnt be with her. You keep using this culture excuse to act like you're not deeply insecure, AND dependant. How can you be a man focused on your passion and investment, when you're stalking dude's facebook pages after conversations with your gf, then having a discussion about it? You think freaking out over a selfie is "emotionally grounded"?

The very fact, that you can have a conversation to your gf about a selfie like, just speaks to the type of woman this chick is. I cant say I know a chick who Ive dated or date who I can have a conversation about who she likes on fb and she not realize how terribly insecure I must be. As she has said, and you keep saying the chick is trapped with you. Only reason why she wont leave after yet another insecure and silly conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Doesn't matter if I'm fucking her. We're not 100% westernized, nor are we 100% middle easternized. We have a balance of the two. Take some of the west (I.e., dating, sex, etc) with some of the Middle East (Need to be conservative, not as open as the west, etc)
You said in a different post that it's important that the girl that you are going to settle down with is a virgin in your culture. Since she's with you it doesn't matter. You keep going into your cultural rules when they benefit how you want your girlfriend to act and if you didn't have the cultural excuses you would seem like a crazy man. Remember how you got upset when a girl told you to go at a green light? That was unreasonable thinking on your part but I'm guessing if you had a cultural defense behind it you would have thrown it out there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Okay so that's overboard. That's all I needed to know. I'm still going to speak my mind and tell her, if she reaches out to me and says she unliked the guys pic, that she put me in a weird position as she did make this guy VP. But I'm not going to make her de-throne the dude because that's ridiculous.

The only way culture is relevant is you took her virginity, now she cant ever be with another man, hence why she needs to appease your insecurities. Maybe take some of the western, "dont be insecure over whose picture your girl likes" thing. Jeez, its not a flirty message, or she met up with a guy, she clicked a button on a picture. Do you not see how insecure it was to go searching a guy's page for that was?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

See you guys can't grasp the middle eastern culture. I can't blame you bc you don't know what it is. Let me put it this way, if the roles were reversed and I did what she did she would definitely be upset with me.

My girl isn't liking another dudes selfie, period. Call me crazy but that's just the easy way for you guys to say "I don't understand where you're coming from". Here's another example that you all probably won't get. We don't hug the opposite sex. To you guys this is something normal. To us that's not and its disrespectful. Our cultures have different values and you need to understand that instead of saying "It's insecure. You're crazy".

@Neo It took me a whole minute to do so. But that whole minute means I can't focus on my investments and my passion? You don't know what you're talking about. You're not even reading my posts because you keep repeating the same thing after I addressed it.

@Jack Yeah her "Go." Now turned into a "babe the light is green". I trained her. I got my balls back. I have a backbone. I am leading. I am not indecisive with her. Clown all you want but her attitude adjustment tells me I'm DEFINITELY doing something right. And don't you worry, the details of how I did so will come soon for everyone's benefit.

I found my answer. This thread can be put to rest.

Thanks fellas.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm 

Quote:
See you guys can't grasp the middle eastern culture. I can't blame you bc you don't know what it is. Let me put it this way, if the roles were reversed and I did what she did she would definitely be upset with me.

My girl isn't liking another dudes selfie, period. Call me crazy but that's just the easy way for you guys to say "I don't understand where you're coming from". Here's another example that you all probably won't get. We don't hug the opposite sex. To you guys this is something normal. To us that's not and its disrespectful. Our cultures have different values and you need to understand that instead of saying "It's insecure. You're crazy".

@Neo It took me a whole minute to do so. But that whole minute means I can't focus on my investments and my passion? You don't know what you're talking about. You're not even reading my posts because you keep repeating the same thing after I addressed it.

@Jack Yeah her "Go." Now turned into a "babe the light is green". I trained her. I got my balls back. I have a backbone. I am leading. I am not indecisive with her. Clown all you want but her attitude adjustment tells me I'm DEFINITELY doing something right. And don't you worry, the details of how I did so will come soon for everyone's benefit.

I found my answer. This thread can be put to rest.

Thanks fellas.
See, flexbrah, you cant have it both ways. If it is your culture, then your gf is disrespecting your cultural boundaries and your own. For eg, you say hugging is a no no. Well if your girl is hugging other guys, and we say its no big deal, and you say yes in my culture and to me it is, then fine. Your girl is disrespecting your boundaries, KNOWING its against what the culture dictates. Someone in this is crazy. Either its you, for being insecure, or your girl, for knowing how she should behave, and going against that time and time again. WE don't know...fine..whats your girl's excuse? You keep saying she is so conservative, well why is she continually, beyond just having sex with you, doing things that are against your culture and her bf's boundaries?

She cusses you
She hits you
She likes guys selfies (which by your words is a no no)
She calls you a faggot

If these things are not middle eastern culture, whats the reason?

You say things are good now because you are decisive. Before you said things were good because you stopped making a big deal out of things. Either you have a shitty gf, or you're insecure. I do read what you say, hence why I can say it doesnt make sense. You made a thread abt how acting relaxed was working, now you're gonna make one on how standing up for yourself is working.
Quote:
So as of the last couple of weeks I've been really striving to become a better version of myself. Less insecure, less controlling.... you know less bad vibes and more good vibes. Cuz at the end of the day you should have the attitude of she's banging me... amirite???

Anyways -- B/c of so I noticed my girl being EXTREMELY happy as of lately. Like whoa.. I've RARELY seen my girl like this. Damn this is dope! If there's even a slight attitude I go to digging mode and quickly find out why so I can put her ass back into HAPPY mode! Things are fucking great when it's like this.
Quote:
Maybe you should sit down and think. About why you're insecure, OR why your girl disrespects you. Can you find another girl? Or, does she disrespect you because you were nice, too controlling, or less controlling. Pick something. Because you are all over the place trying to find reasons for contradictions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

Damn Neo...that was on point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My girl isn't hugging other guys Neo. We both agree that it's unacceptable. There's no hypocrisy that you're trying to imply.

You're not reading.

At the end of the day I know what's working and what's not through life experience. Life talks to me, I listen. I'm going with my gut. And my gut tells me you just don't get it so I'm not going to argue with you.

I have been all over the place in the past. I'm not going to stick to 1 mindset if I later realize that it was incorrect. That's retarded and not how you grow.

I'll make a thread within the next few weeks of my growth. Read it. It'll provide you some clarity of where I'm coming from.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lolololol

My girl and I talked and WOW!!! So sweet and loving and caring. She's in her full feminine. Fuck!

Before she'd bitchy AF and give me hell, now it's the complete opposite. Talk all the shit you want BUT I AM DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. I GOT MY FUCKING BALLS BACK AND THATS WHAT SHES BEEN WANTING THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME!

Women don't want power. So why the fuck give it to them? LOL

Wow. Lowkey I feel like I'm started to be treated like a king. I've never seen this side of her. I mean damn... SHE IS INTO ME BRO! Like REALLY into me!

I went from spineless.. to having a backbone! I never would've made the transition if I didn't push myself to grow as I thought it would cause problems. Lmao wowowowow this is insane. I've never felt any females presence this feminine for that matter. FUCKING INSANE AND IN A GREAT WAY!

I feel like a man. Holy fuck... I'm speechless

EDIT - And you know what my gut told me? She's going to appreciate me calling her out when she crossed my boundaries. And I guarantee you she did. Fuck I'm a man! My cock just grew 8 inches LOL!!